Jan 17

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
well, for me anyway, it would be neato torpedo to meet some of you...I'll be wearing Albrecht Muth's German Officers uniform, since he wont need it anymore.....pay no attention to my 97 year old spouse....she is crazy.

Oh good! I'll make sure BCP knows so he can keep the crazy 97 year old company, give his wife a break.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
So, to recap:

You will join us as long as it's a place you approve and there is no traffic to bother you?

:tap:

I said they didnt have to change....

but... seeing that i dont get home till after 4 and wont get to head over there till close to 5... at the same time base traffic is at its worst.

:drama: I dont get to sit home all day and sip coffee :killingme

GregV814

alright, two things....

1) is it RD or the other place...

2) will I get carded, if so, I need to borrow someone's ID

3) can I bring my Pokemon card collection?

frequentflier

happy to be living
alright, two things....

1) Bomerangs at 5ish

2) If you're under 30, you probably will. If you're over 30 and you do, make sure you give your server an extra big tip!

3) No interest from me. I doubt any other the Heathens would be interested, either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
alright, two things....

1) other place

2) just don't borrow someone famous' ID because you'll get busted

3) Yes, and please bring your My Little Pony collection as well

Im_Me

alright, two things....

If I attend, I will be conducting a short math tutorial ....:coffee:

belvak

Happy Camper
Not sure about this week. I'm getting over the cold crud still, and hubby just started with it. So, we may be rehabbing at home.

The_Handler

1) Bomerangs at 5ish

2) If you're under 30, you probably will. If you're over 30 and you do, make sure you give your server an extra big tip!

3) No interest from me. I doubt any other the Heathens would be interested, either.

UGGHHH...why always so early on a Friday night? Where is Boomerangs? I don't get home until 6 this Friday so we're out as slot puppy said, though 5 wouldn't have worked even if it was my telework day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm OK with Boomerangs. Back Creek? Nope. Last time there the service was very poor. Had to wait an hour for my check.

I forgot about that. You're right, the service was terrible. But that osso buco was mwah! :kissesfingertips: