Jan 18th Hunter Pace

bosox

Jan 18th Hunter Pace--IT IS ON!!

A few slight Changes!

Fees:$30/$25 (seniors/jrs or pc members) Fences at 2'6" to 3'--length of course:all I have been told is nice and long and worth your money. Park opens at 10:30, first rider groups out at 11:00 last rider groups out at 12:30.

Flat class division
Over fences class division

Over fences must do ALL the fences--flat class jump as much or as little as you wish.

Teams of 2 or up to 4
Sr/Jr to be pinned for each class. Closest to the OT wins.

Changes are lower price for Seniors! and Time out and includes higher fences!
I hope that this info gets on Marlborough Horse Trials but if not--stay tuned for info here.

Last edited:

kmbetit

K Betit
I have four horses planning on coming out. However, I thought the pace was on the 17th? (Saturday). Without correct and in advance information, I am sure a lot of people will not attend. Is there a flier or website with all this information on it? I am hesitant to attend an event that has no information out to the public. However, I like the course at Rosaryville and really would like to attend. If it is canceled, is there a number we can call?

bosox

MHT board is responsible for getting out the info...but they don't have a the means to do it at this time. The webmaster is not active except right before the HTs.

THe date was changed from the 17th to the 18th for safety reasons due to hunting on the park grounds.

I am the best POC at this time and I will keep SOMD.com updated as I get the information.

Flyers were handed out at the MHC Trophy Challenge show and are in local tack shops. All of the info is correct on those Flyers.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
MHT board is responsible for getting out the info...but they don't have a the means to do it at this time. The webmaster is not active except right before the HTs.

THe date was changed from the 17th to the 18th for safety reasons due to hunting on the park grounds.

I am the best POC at this time and I will keep SOMD.com updated as I get the information.

Flyers were handed out at the MHC Trophy Challenge show and are in local tack shops. All of the info is correct on those Flyers.

If you send me the information in time for events I will load on the OPRC website. I will load this on the web site also.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I'd like to try to get a headcount. If the SoMD community wants a hunter pace and not another schooling day--then you have to show support. If I can get a high enough head count--the board might keep the pace as scheduled.

Fees:$35/$25 (seniors/jrs or pc members) Fences at 2'7"--length of course:all I have been told is nice and long and worth your money. Park opens at 9, first rider groups out at 9:30 last rider groups out at 11:30.

Flat class division
Over fences class division

Over fences must do ALL the fences--flat class jump as much or as little as you wish.

I will be there. I don't know yet if I will have anyone to team with.