Jan 6 Prime Time

SamSpade

Since I'm never home on Thursdays, there's zero chance I'll see a second of it - but what surprised me is - it's just tonight, and it's almost totally a Democrat dog and pony show, by the looks of it.

THIS is what we're talking about, on the Big Three - not all the other crap we're dealing with NOW?

Who really WANTS to watch this?

Hijinx

This is going to be a one sided presentation of what they want to present.
They will show only the video that they feel makes it look like an insurrection.
There will be no showing of the murder of either of the ladies the police killed.
There will be no investigation of the FBI's part in instigating the mob .
There will be no mention that Trump offered them the National Guard 3 days ahead of time.
They actually hired a producer.
It will be filled with inuendo and no actual facts.

And I am sure the illegally held prisoners in the DC jail will get no say in it.

herb749

When will the democrats realize people don't want to see this. They want them to do something about inflation and crime ans illegals and baby formula.

SamSpade

My first thought was that hardcore progs would be glued, but then I remember that they don't consume firsthand information - they wait for their media handlers to tell them what to think.
Again, can’t watch but since it’s being aired in prime time, we all know it’s not live witnesses testifying before Congress but a documentary.

I don’t think they could possibly be more nakedly transparent with their motives.

TPD

the poor dad
I need an excuse to drink tonight (well not really) so if anyone wants to make a drinking game out of tonights clown show, count me in.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I need an excuse to drink tonight (well not really) so if anyone wants to make a drinking game out of tonights clown show, count me in.
Even if I didn’t have to get up at 3 o’clock in the morning I wouldn’t waste my time watching it. It’s nothing more than a bunch of Democrats masturbating on prime time.

Good luck though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Not me. I'd rather get a root canal than listen to those shitbags. This is when I hope I'm wrong and there really is a Hell so those people can die and roast there for eternity.

SamSpade

Heard snippets. Evidently I've done exactly what I accuse the left of doing - waiting to hear people on the right make comments.

Still, three things I did hear - Cheney mentioning at length that they knew of possible impending attacks DAYS ahead of time, which means what we all said over a year ago - her repeating that this was NOT spontaneous utterly absolves Trump of having "incited" a crowd, because they were going to do it anyway. A Proud Boy saying when they arrived, clearly indicating they were nowhere near Trump when he spoke. And repeated commentary in addition to what was mentioned, that IF they knew trouble was coming, why was a request for the presence of the National Guard REPEATEDLY rebuffed by the Democratic leaders of Congress and the Mayor of Washington?

If true, there IS only one reason (excepting sheer stupidity, which I won't totally rule out) - they WANTED a confrontation to happen. They knew it was coming, and they set the stage. Had the Guard been there, it could never have happened.

Grumpy

Heard snippets. Evidently I've done exactly what I accuse the left of doing - waiting to hear people on the right make comments.

Still, three things I did hear - Cheney mentioning at length that they knew of possible impending attacks DAYS ahead of time, which means what we all said over a year ago - her repeating that this was NOT spontaneous utterly absolves Trump of having "incited" a crowd, because they were going to do it anyway. A Proud Boy saying when they arrived, clearly indicating they were nowhere near Trump when he spoke. And repeated commentary in addition to what was mentioned, that IF they knew trouble was coming, why was a request for the presence of the National Guard REPEATEDLY rebuffed by the Democratic leaders of Congress and the Mayor of Washington?

If true, there IS only one reason (excepting sheer stupidity, which I won't totally rule out) - they WANTED a confrontation to happen. They knew it was coming, and they set the stage. Had the Guard been there, it could never have happened.
:yeahthat: