Jane Fonda: Oil Execs, Politicians Who Don’t Support Climate Change Agenda Should Be Tried Like Nazi War Criminals

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fonda later waxed rhapsodic about putting fossil fuel executives and politicians on trial, saying:
I think that democracy is teetering on the edge of collapse … that’s why we need to go into the streets. Our government is being ruled by fossil fuel. That’s a fact that can be proven. The war are being fought for oil. Our men and women are being killed and maimed, wounded psychologically and physically because of oil. I mean, they should all be tried for crimes against humanity and nature.
Moynihan: Who, in particular?

Fonda: The people who run the fossil fuel industry. And I might add, the politicians that they bought off who haven’t got the gumption to stand up to it.
Moynihan: So you want to see a sort of Nuremberg trial for climate criminals.

Fonda: Yeah, I would.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...genda-should-be-tried-like-nazi-war-criminals

Hijinx

I would like to see Jane Fonda put on trial for Treason.

To actually believe this traitorous POS has the unmitigated Gall to want to see people placed on trial when she is in fact a traitor pisses me off to no end.

Bitch. Traitorous POS.

SamSpade

She is a freaking loon :lmao:

The thing is, one of her GOALS is to be arrested, to draw attention to her cause.
But it's lame - her arrest isn't remotely unpleasant for her, because of her celebrity.

Put her in the general lockup like everyone else - might NOT be so much fun.

WingsOfGold

I was somewhere off the coast of Haiphong when I saw her pic on a dink AA battery one night in 72. I forget the rag I saw it in, probably Time or Newsweek. We lost a bird and it's crew that same day, she and her protesting ilk was the most demoralizing thing I remember about the entire war which I wasn't enamored with to begin with. I've left it all behind me now almost 50 years later but I wish to this day I could confront her, it would be well worth a few days in jail to just kick her in the crack as hard as I could. :mad:

SamSpade

One of these days, walk around your house and look at anything made with plastic or anything derived from synthetic materials derived from oil.
This is every internal part of most of your appliances, and cloth made with nylon or polyester, about half of your vehicle - probably the flooring.
Most of your light fixtures - yep. All of the cables, electrical material. A good deal of your TV, computers.

No oil, none of that.

Now try to imagine your home with NONE of it.

SamSpade

A partial list of products made from Petroleum (144 of 6000 items)
One 42-gallon barrel of oil creates 19.4 gallons of gasoline. The rest (over half) is used to make things like:
SolventsDiesel fuelMotor OilBearing Grease
InkFloor WaxBallpoint PensFootball Cleats
UpholsterySweatersBoatsInsecticides
Bicycle TiresSports Car BodiesNail PolishFishing lures
DressesTiresGolf BagsPerfumes
CassettesDishwasher partsTool BoxesShoe Polish
Motorcycle HelmetCaulkingPetroleum JellyTransparent Tape
CD PlayerFaucet WashersAntisepticsClothesline
CurtainsFood PreservativesBasketballsSoap
Vitamin CapsulesAntihistaminesPursesShoes
DashboardsCortisoneDeodorantShoelace Aglets
PuttyDyesPanty HoseRefrigerant
PercolatorsLife JacketsRubbing AlcoholLinings
SkisTV CabinetsShag RugsElectrician’s Tape
Tool RacksCar Battery CasesEpoxyPaint
MopsSlacksInsect RepellentOil Filters
UmbrellasYarnFertilizersHair Coloring
RoofingToilet SeatsFishing RodsLipstick
Denture AdhesiveLinoleumIce Cube TraysSynthetic Rubber
SpeakersPlastic WoodElectric BlanketsGlycerin
Tennis RacketsRubber CementFishing BootsDice
Nylon RopeCandlesTrash BagsHouse Paint
Water PipesHand LotionRoller SkatesSurf Boards
ShampooWheelsPaint RollersShower Curtains
Guitar StringsLuggageAspirinSafety Glasses
AntifreezeFootball HelmetsAwningsEyeglasses
ClothesToothbrushesIce ChestsFootballs
CombsCD’s & DVD’sPaint BrushesDetergents
VaporizersBalloonsSun GlassesTents
Heart ValvesCrayonsParachutesTelephones
EnamelPillowsDishesCameras
AnestheticsArtificial TurfArtificial limbsBandages
DenturesModel CarsFolding DoorsHair Curlers
Cold creamMovie filmSoft Contact lensesDrinking Cups
Fan BeltsCar EnamelShaving CreamAmmonia
RefrigeratorsGolf BallsToothpasteGasoline

littlelady

God bless the USA
I was somewhere off the coast of Haiphong when I saw her pic on a dink AA battery one night in 72. I forget the rag I saw it in, probably Time or Newsweek. We lost a bird and it's crew that same day, she and her protesting ilk was the most demoralizing thing I remember about the entire war which I wasn't enamored with to begin with. I've left it all behind me now almost 50 years later but I wish to this day I could confront her, it would be well worth a few days in jail to just kick her in the crack as hard as I could. :mad:

I wish you could kick her in the crack. Jane is a traitor. Period.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Oh give me a break, an old rich white woman getting arrested? Will this really change her life?

When people talk about “privilege” it’s this

WingsOfGold

Oh give me a break, an old rich white woman getting arrested? Will this really change her life?

It wouldn't matter if it were Al or Jesse, their leftist stances are untouchable in some places.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Have you researched Jane, and her traitorous stance during the Vietnam War, and throughout her life? I would guess the answer is no.

Hijinx

A man could lose his foot in that crack.
Ted Turner went to bed with a 2X4 strapped to his ass to keep from falling in.

Give her 90 days in DC jail ,she will stop wanting to get arrested then.

littlelady

God bless the USA
A man could lose his foot in that crack.
Ted Turner went to bed with a 2X4 strapped to his ass to keep from falling in.

Give her 90 days in DC jail ,she will stop wanting to get arrested then.

That won’t happen, and I doubt it. What does Jane have to lose at this point? Nothing. What a narcissistic biatch she is. Her family became rich because of Hollywood. Talk about juxtaposition. Got to love Hanoi Jane. Not. History is the deal breaker. It is not taught in school, anymore, and if it is, it is ignored. Agenda, and all. God bless the USA, and I hope Jane trips down the Capitol steps, and breaks her neck. I was a youngin’ back in the day, but knew she was not a patriot.

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I couldn't agree more.

But the blame isn't entirely on her, though. Awful as her comments were (and they were) she technically wasn't a traitor as she was well within her rights to do what she (horribly) did.

We had a heated discussion a number of years ago at the Army War College when Harry Summers came to discuss his "On Strategy" book. He made the point I wrote in the paragraph above and used it in order to point out how poorly our government did in framing the Vietnam War as not a war: LBJ, in his desire NOT to derail his Great Society, didn't want Vietnam to move to the front burner so he never asked for a declaration of war.

Ironically, the war did come to the front burner causing him not to seek reelection and gave us, among a myriad of other bad things, the mess that is the War Powers Act (a mess because, again ironically, it has been shown to have achieved the exact opposite of its intended purpose where Presidents seek to end-run it and Congress uses it to abdicate its responsibility to declare war).

Anyway, rant over. Jane Fonda may not be a "letter of the law" traitor, but that doesn't mean she wasn't/isn't a "spirit of the law" one. Too bad the Navy wasn't able to pull off an accidental Yamamoto as she jetted out of Hanoi....

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

I couldn't agree more.

But the blame isn't entirely on her, though. Awful as her comments were (and they were) she technically wasn't a traitor as she was well within her rights to do what she (horribly) did.

We had a heated discussion a number of years ago at the Army War College when Harry Summers came to discuss his "On Strategy" book. He made the point I wrote in the paragraph above and used it in order to point out how poorly our government did in framing the Vietnam War as not a war: LBJ, in his desire NOT to derail his Great Society, didn't want Vietnam to move to the front burner so he never asked for a declaration of war.

Ironically, the war did come to the front burner, causing him not to seek reelection and gave us, among a myriad of other bad things, the mess that is the War Powers Act (a mess because, again ironically, it has been shown to have achieved the exact opposite of its intended purpose where Presidents seek to end-run it and Congress uses it to abdicate its responsibility to declare war).

Anyway, rant over. Jane Fonda may not be a "letter of the law" traitor, but that doesn't mean she wasn't/isn't a "spirit of the law" one. Too bad the Navy wasn't able to pull off an accidental Yamamoto as she jetted out of Hanoi....

--- End of line (MCP)
Never thought of the Yamamoto on her which would have been a great idea as long as it didn't say TWA but have on the lil bastard in NK, who would know... SAMS never rat themselves out over the ocean.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Never thought of the Yamamoto on her which would have been a great idea as long as it didn't say TWA but have on the lil bastard in NK, who would know... SAMS never rat themselves out over the ocean.
To reference another thread (or two) from yesterday/today, non-boomers of course will have no idea what we're talking about...!

--- End of line (MCP)