Jay Leno Show

OldHillcrestGuy

I was really looking forward to him coming back on, but Im finding something missing with the new show. I cant put my finger on it, other then maybe some of the skits he has done IMO dont seem to be as funny. What are the opinions of some of you fine folks here on the forums. :buddies:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I was really looking forward to him coming back on, but Im finding something missing with the new show. I cant put my finger on it, other then maybe some of the skits he has done IMO dont seem to be as funny. What are the opinions of some of you fine folks here on the forums. :buddies:

The one at 11 was too late for this girl. But he does seem flat..although some of the stuff is funny.

Show sucks as well as his guests. I mean Pee Wee Herman on your first week? Christ.

It would have been better if Chairy was with him. :yay:

oldman

Lobster Land
Used to watch him when he was on later as I thought he was the best on in that time slot. Haven't seen his new show as yet because other show(s) of more interest to me are on at that time like reruns of The Rockford Files that I've already seen 3 times or even the Fox news if my eyes are beginning to slam shut on me.