Jaycee Dugard's memoir

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I am. Im surprised shes as sane as she seemed. What a strong woman she is. I hope she can sue the cops and become very very rich. She deserves it. What a life. Poor thing.

Starla

I'm so sick of sex offenders getting cut loose into society.

She is a brave and beautiful woman, I'll definitely read her book.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I'm so sick of sex offenders getting cut loose into society.

She is a brave and beautiful woman, I'll definitely read her book.

She sure is! I recently saw an interview with her and her mother. I felt so horrible for her when she admitted that one of her fears was that her mother wouldn't accept her 2 kids because they were fathered by that monster. She is an amazing woman and her mother seems to be so incredibly supportive. I'd love to read her book if ever my little man gives me a quiet moment or two. :lol:

Starla

She sure is! I recently saw an interview with her and her mother. I felt so horrible for her when she admitted that one of her fears was that her mother wouldn't accept her 2 kids because they were fathered by that monster. She is an amazing woman and her mother seems to be so incredibly supportive. I'd love to read her book if ever my little man gives me a quiet moment or two. :lol:

I would like to see that interview.

I hope the little one will settle down for a nap so you can read it! LOL
Must be all boy! Good luck :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'll read it. Read some excerpts in a magazine and saw her interview - she's pretty incredible.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am several chapters into the book now and all I have to say at this point is that I am not only disturbed but thinking that this man raped and murdered those young girls missing from the area before he took Jaycee. The police have said that they are heavily investigating him as a suspect but I think it is Jaycee's mentioning of how he keeps telling her that she keeps him from hurting others that makes me believe there is more to her taker's evil than just Jaycee.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Now that I have finished this book, I must say what a complete epic failure of the criminal justice system. No excuses...