Jazz

Love "smooth jazz 105.9 radio station." Steve Cole, Brian Culbertson. Boney James, Spyro Gyro....any other jazz fans out there??

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:howdy: It should be pretty obvious by my handle. :lmao:

I've seen all of them several times. Hubby and I go to as many jazz concerts as we can afford each year. Our big splurge is the two-day Capital Jazz fest every year in June. www.capitaljazz.com Last year it was held at Merriweather. :yay:

jazz lady said:
:howdy: It should be pretty obvious by my handle. :lmao:

I've seen all of them several times. Hubby and I go to as many jazz concerts as we can afford each year. Our big splurge is the two-day Capital Jazz fest every year in June. www.capitaljazz.com Last year it was held at Merriweather. :yay:

Thanks for the email. Will check out the capitaljazzz website!!!

You did hear about Brian Culbertson playing somewhere over in the Tysons area for New Years???? I was dying to see him, but just couldn't handle the costs.

Agee

RabbitLady said:
Love "smooth jazz 105.9 radio station." Steve Cole, Brian Culbertson. Boney James, Spyro Gyro....any other jazz fans out there??
:yay:

Although, reception in St. Marys would be a bonus.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RabbitLady said:
You did hear about Brian Culbertson playing somewhere over in the Tysons area for New Years???? I was dying to see him, but just couldn't handle the costs.
We saw him last year at the Capital Jazz festival. He's one of my favorites. I would have loved to have seen him NYE, but I couldn't swing it financially either.