Jeff Who loses the shaft, but gets the tip back

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The announcer was like a tour guide, reading a script. Even after the anomaly, she picked up a new script and continued with nothing but positive feel good info, paraphrasing, 'a successful test of the emergency capsule recovery.."

Sorry it failed, but she made me smirk...

glhs837

Power with Control
The announcer was like a tour guide, reading a script. Even after the anomaly, she picked up a new script and continued with nothing but positive feel good info, paraphrasing, 'a successful test of the emergency capsule recovery.."

Sorry it failed, but she made me smirk...

What surprised me was how long it took to announce "We have suffered an anomaly." Scott Manley has a good breakdown on it.

Best lines? "Engine rich exhaust" and "That is very much NOT zero G".

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Best lines? "Engine rich exhaust" and "That is very much NOT zero G".
I noticed they took away the status update line with altitude and velocity, right after it started flashing 'zero gravity'. I'm thinking that display was intended for when they reached their high altitude target and went zero g, not zero g obtained during a premature freefall.

glhs837

Power with Control
I noticed they took away the status update line with altitude and velocity, right after it started flashing 'zero gravity'. I'm thinking that display was intended for when they reached their high altitude target and went zero g, not zero g obtained during a premature freefall.

Watch Manleys video,he mentions that during the boosters descent, you can see its speed indication going winky wonky as it tumbles.