Jeffrey Epstein wasn't checked on for hours before apparent suicide

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Correctional officers at the New York City prison housing Jeffrey Epstein didn't check in on him for hours leading up to his apparent suicide on Saturday after his cellmate was transferred for reasons that were not immediately clear, according to a report.

Oh, yeah. :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I saw in another report that key video surveillance camera(s) experienced a "malfunction" during the time period in question...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

awpitt

Main Streeter
And now, the conspiracy theories are all over the place. It has to be the Clintons. That's as ridiculous as blaming Trump.

The guy realized he was facing the rest of his life in jail and he off'd himself. It's that simple.

If he was murdered, it was because we all know how long child molesters last in jail.

Burnthings

And now, the conspiracy theories are all over the place. It has to be the Clintons. That's as ridiculous as blaming Trump.

The guy realized he was facing the rest of his life in jail and he off'd himself. It's that simple.

If he was murdered, it was because we all know how long child molesters last in jail.
He was on suicide watch, he should have been strapped to a bed if he was that bad off. Someone's palms were greased to allow it to happen. Too convenient for the perverted ruling elite for this to be circumstance.

SamSpade

For what it's worth, I think he did kill himself; it's not quite like the endless list of suicides that occurred in South African jails by dissenters of apartheid.

But it's a bit unusual given the circumstances that surround it. It certainly does look like SOMEONE wanted to HELP him do it.
I can only find that he "hanged" himself, yet if he did, it would have been quite difficult.

awpitt

Main Streeter
He was on suicide watch, he should have been strapped to a bed if he was that bad off. Someone's palms were greased to allow it to happen. Too convenient for the perverted ruling elite for this to be circumstance.

He wasn't on suicide watch at the time of his death.