Jeffrey Epstein wasn't checked on for hours before apparent suicide

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
....more on that mystery visitor...

glhs837

Power with Control
I"m a huge believer in not attributing to malice that which be balmed on stupidity, but this one really make it's hard. High prfile guy who was on suicide watch....

A) Taken off that watch for resaons no one knows, even though he had already made one attempt.
B) Moved to another location.
C) Roommate moved for reasons nobody knows
D) Overtime guards failed to check on him
E) Video system glitches

My god, how much coincidence am I supposed to swallow here? It stinks pretty bad. Once is odd, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.

Clem72

He was on suicide watch, he should have been strapped to a bed if he was that bad off. Someone's palms were greased to allow it to happen. Too convenient for the perverted ruling elite for this to be circumstance.

They don't even need to do that, they put you in a cement room with a thin futon mattress on the floor and a poncho/snuggy hybrid that is impossible to tear or fold into a noose. The prison system has had a very long time to perfect methods of keeping people from commiting suicide, they're actually quite skilled at it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Didn't anyone watch The Wire besides me? All this talk about how Baltimore is a lovely city, now just can't figure out how a threat dies in prison....

Are you kidding me right now?

SamSpade

Didn't anyone watch The Wire besides me? All this talk about how Baltimore is a lovely city, now just can't figure out how a threat dies in prison....

Are you kidding me right now?

I swear I'd love to take some of my liberal relatives into Baltimore and ask them if it's ok if I just drop them off while I find parking, and text me later.
I'd take them to some of my very FAVORITE parts of the city.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I swear I'd love to take some of my liberal relatives into Baltimore and ask them if it's ok if I just drop them off while I find parking, and text me later.
I'd take them to some of my very FAVORITE parts of the city.

Hell, you could take them right over by Penn Station, up where you catch the MegaBus and they'd crap their pants. Take them to Johns Hopkins. Take them to Lexington Market, which used to be a wonderful multi-cultural center and is now a freaking war zone.

Midnightrider

I"m a huge believer in not attributing to malice that which be balmed on stupidity, but this one really make it's hard. High prfile guy who was on suicide watch....

A) Taken off that watch for resaons no one knows, even though he had already made one attempt.
B) Moved to another location.
C) Roommate moved for reasons nobody knows
D) Overtime guards failed to check on him
E) Video system glitches

My god, how much coincidence am I supposed to swallow here? It stinks pretty bad. Once is odd, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.
and you have to wonder why trumps DOJ would let this happen, right?
there are lots of people that may have had a motive, but the list approaches zero when you cross reference people who would have had the access and power to make all those 'suspicious' moves.

glhs837

Power with Control
there are lots of people that may have had a motive, but the list approaches zero when you cross reference people who would have had the access and power to make all those 'suspicious' moves.

Yeah, becuase the NY portion of the DOJ is a YUUUUGGGGGGE fanbase for Trump? Really? I imagine the mapped out list of people with the power and influence looks like that crazy guy explaining the cospiracy with sticky notes and strings on the wall. Next you will tell me that the FBI only ever does what Trump tell them :)

glhs837

Power with Control

Yeah, becuase the NY portion of the DOJ is a YUUUUGGGGGGE fanbase for Trump? Really? I imagine the mapped out list of people with the power and influence looks like that crazy guy explaining the cospiracy with sticky notes and strings on the wall. Next you will tell me that the FBI only ever does what Trump tell them :)

Midnightrider

its a lot less crazy than thinking the Clintons could pull that off.

The conspiracies are pretty funny. I mean the number of people who would have to be in on it makes it just about impossible to keep quite.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ..

I saw in another report that key video surveillance camera(s) experienced a "malfunction" during the time period in question...
Well, ya know, New York City has invested millions in the latest technology in over 9000 surveillance cameras in operation. One or two of those Chinese made cameras from Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co. or Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology probably fizzle every now and then, right? Or maybe the cameras just happened to be taken off line to replace them with non-Chinese made cameras to alleviate known security concerns? Simple coincidence.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The conspiracies are pretty funny. I mean the number of people who would have to be in on it makes it just about impossible to keep quite.
Ever hear of The Manhattan Project? The whole Nation didn't know of it until more than three years after the fact. And the only reason that was so, was because there were those, (politicians), that wanted public credit.

Midnightrider

If I may ...

Ever hear of The Manhattan Project? The whole Nation didn't know of it until more than three years after the fact. And the only reason that was so, was because there were those, (politicians), that wanted public credit.
all those people were sequestered in the desert while they were working on that project. The people who would know about this would be out doing whatever they do wherever they choose to do it.

glhs837

Power with Control

When put in the context of what the Clintons have already gotten away with, meh. She managed to blow off every rule of the handling of classifed, he managed to interfere directly with the investigation into same. the entire DOJ and FBI apparently conspired to get her a pass on what would get a citizen tossed in jail. And these are the things we know to factually be true. Who knows what else might be true.

Not that many, minimum say 5-8 people, and getting folks to conspire to off arich pedo? Not as hard as many other things.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just want to point out:

President Trump has been under extremely intense scrutiny since the second he came down that escalator. Does anyone honestly think that if he were involved in Epstein's sex slave ring CNN/MSNBC/ETC/ETC wouldn't have found out and hammered it hard?

So really...please...I'm asking nicely...can you progs stop being so damn clueless and brainwashed? Please?

Reactions: BOP

Clem72

You're kidding, right? I can name that tune in two notes. 1 person in the management of the prison (to pull him from suicide watch) and any one guard that had duty watching his cell.

Midnightrider

When put in the context of what the Clintons have already gotten away with, meh. She managed to blow off every rule of the handling of classifed, he managed to interfere directly with the investigation into same. the entire DOJ and FBI apparently conspired to get her a pass on what would get a citizen tossed in jail. And these are the things we know to factually be true. Who knows what else might be true.

Not that many, minimum say 5-8 people, and getting folks to conspire to off arich pedo? Not as hard as many other things.
It’s not hard to get people to conspire, but keeping them quite is another thing. I think your numbers are low, but let’s say 8 people directly involved. Assuming they have family and friends that’s scores of people who would notice if they all of a sudden ran into money. Not to mention 8 people that can run their mouths anytime.

What’s the difference between now and when Hillary was let off the hook by the DOJ? It’s trumps DOJ now. Bill hasn’t been in office for a couple decades and Hillary hasn’t been in the fed for 3 years. IF someone orchestrated Epstein’s suicide it’s much more likely it was an inside job