Jeffrey Epstein wasn't checked on for hours before apparent suicide

Hijinx

I will make a bet with anyone on this forum that no one will ever be charged with the murder and and the suicide verdict will stick.

This is no different from Hillary being charged with her crimes. It aint gonna happen.

A few guards may lose their jobs and be retired and living in Florida with the money they made by not doing their jobs, but other than that it will just go away.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Just heard on the news that even if the cameras were working, they wouldn't provide any additional info for the actual event. They don't point into the cells.

glhs837

Power with Control
It’s not hard to get people to conspire, but keeping them quite is another thing. I think your numbers are low, but let’s say 8 people directly involved. Assuming they have family and friends that’s scores of people who would notice if they all of a sudden ran into money. Not to mention 8 people that can run their mouths anytime.

What’s the difference between now and when Hillary was let off the hook by the DOJ? It’s trumps DOJ now. Bill hasn’t been in office for a couple decades and Hillary hasn’t been in the fed for 3 years. IF someone orchestrated Epstein’s suicide it’s much more likely it was an inside job

How many cops watched that Chicago cop gun down an unarmed man from behind from 20 feet away and didnt say sh%$ until the video was released?

This_person

How many LEO do you think have that kind of loyalty to Hillary?
It didn't have to be HIllary, specifically. The list of people who seem to benefit from Epstein's death is long and illustrious. The list of people who do things for the Clintons without the Clintons getting their hands dirty is seemingly pretty long, but now add on the royal family, stars, celebrities, multiple politicians (elected and appointed), and, reportedly, the Catholic Church.

The likelihood that all the coincidental things happened as a result of random happenstance is absurdly low. Whether he's alive and spirited away somewhere, or he's dead, it is beyond the pale to imagine it was on the up and up. Only an incredible fool would think so. It's like making $100,000 from a $10,000 investment when everyone else involved lost money. Can you PROVE it's underhanded? Of course not, not without someone involved spilling the beans.

Perhaps that is what Mike Boorda, I mean Ron Brown, I mean Vince Foster, I mean Jeff Epstein was going to do. No one can prove different without an insider.

littlelady

God bless the USA
And now, the conspiracy theories are all over the place. It has to be the Clintons. That's as ridiculous as blaming Trump.

The guy realized he was facing the rest of his life in jail and he off'd himself. It's that simple.

If he was murdered, it was because we all know how long child molesters last in jail.

I agree to a point, but you are not that naive, are you? My question is will the docs that came out Friday still live on, and will people like Bill Clinton still be named as going to the “island”. Or, will it be another cover up? We, already, know that Bill lied about having sex in the WH with someone other than his wife. No wonder, Kamala said she would bleach it. So many puns, so little time. I need to go to sleep. :lol: Mornin’.

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter
I agree to a point, but you are not that naive, are you? My question is will the docs that came out Friday still live on, and will people like Bill Clinton still be named as going to the “island”. Or, will it be another cover up? We, already, know that Bill lied about having sex in the WH with someone other than his wife. No wonder, Kamala said she would bleach it. So many puns, so little time. I need to go to sleep. :lol: Mornin’.

No, I am not naive.

glhs837

Power with Control
Room mate removed. Cell location changed. Video malfunction. Untrained "sub" assigned to cell watch...long gap in surveillance..something left in room that could be used to strangle...

Shoot...reads like the script for a movie I've seen a hundred times. :tap:

Like every friken movie/TV show that ever had any prison parts. From Prison Break, to Oz, or SOA, you name it, getting suicided in prison is a pretty common theme.

nutz

and you have to wonder why trumps DOJ would let this happen, right?
there are lots of people that may have had a motive, but the list approaches zero when you cross reference people who would have had the access and power to make all those 'suspicious' moves.
Yep , Trumps fault, has to be.....Jeff took payments from Trump to hide crap and knew he was now the key to getting Hillary back into the White House. Trump realized they flaw in his plan and went to the prison to ask Jeff where his crap was. Jeff refused to talk so Trump had Brad Parscale’s men do away with Jeff knowing his suicide would be detrimental to Hillary.

nutz

It’s not hard to get people to conspire, but keeping them quite is another thing. I think your numbers are low, but let’s say 8 people directly involved. Assuming they have family and friends that’s scores of people who would notice if they all of a sudden ran into money. Not to mention 8 people that can run their mouths anytime.

What’s the difference between now and when Hillary was let off the hook by the DOJ? It’s trumps DOJ now. Bill hasn’t been in office for a couple decades and Hillary hasn’t been in the fed for 3 years. IF someone orchestrated Epstein’s suicide it’s much more likely it was an inside job
Trump has all those white supremacists at his beck and call. Why do think anyone got paid?

Midnightrider

Trump has all those white supremacists at his beck and call. Why do think anyone got paid?
exactly, if we are going to get all conspiracy'y about it, that makes just as much sense as Hillary and bill reaching out of retirement to have the guy offed.