Jeffrey Epstein wasn't checked on for hours before apparent suicide

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Latest is: He used a bedsheet, tied it to the end of the bed and around his neck, then leaned forward to asphyxiate himself. I don't buy it.

As soon as he begins to pass out, he'd fall and the strain on the bedsheet would be released, and he'd wake up.

officeguy

The likelihood that all the coincidental things happened as a result of random happenstance is absurdly low. Whether he's alive and spirited away somewhere, or he's dead, it is beyond the pale to imagine it was on the up and up. Only an incredible fool would think so. It's like making $100,000 from a $10,000 investment when everyone else involved lost money. Can you PROVE it's underhanded? Of course not, not without someone involved spilling the beans.

You mean like when the state lottery IT director keeps winning the lottery every year ?

officeguy

Latest is: He used a bedsheet, tied it to the end of the bed and around his neck, then leaned forward to asphyxiate himself. I don't buy it.

As soon as he begins to pass out, he'd fall and the strain on the bedsheet would be released, and he'd wake up.

Its remarkably easy to hang yourself. People have succeeded using things like closet knobs. Its a self asphyxiation, not a 'hanging' as in the judicial 6-foot drop type of deal.

Clem72

The ear, it's close, but that nose is definitely not a match...

I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy (I fully believe he was killed), but those do look the same person to me. The differences can be attributed to loose skin hanging back (instead of down in the comparison pictures), changes in lighting, and larger nose/ears from being older (not to mention coke deteriorates cartilage)

Auntie Biache'

I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy (I fully believe he was killed), but those do look the same person to me. The differences can be attributed to loose skin hanging back (instead of down in the comparison pictures), changes in lighting, and larger nose/ears from being older (not to mention coke deteriorates cartilage)

I'm not suggesting anything other than, the pics do not look like the same person to me. The dead guys nose is rounded. Epsteins is straight.

Clem72

The dead guys nose is rounded. Epsteins is straight.

As a result the normal aging adult face with time progressively varies from the archetypal adult Mask in the following manner:

• The cheeks sag inferiorly resulting the appearance of jowls
  • The corners of the mouth move inferiorly resulting in a slight frown look
  • The tissue around the eyes sag inferiorly
  • The eyelids, upper and lower, themselves sag inferiorly
  • The tissue of the forehead drifts inferiorly, creating wrinkles and dropping the eyebrows downward and giving them a flatter appearance
  • The nose may elongate and move the tip inferiorly
  • The nose may develop a small to pronounced dorsal hump
  • The tip of the nose may enlarge and become bulbous
  • Generalized wrinkling of the face may occur
https://www.livescience.com/35332-face-bones-aging-110104.html

Rounding of the nose and pointing further down is 100% typical, which you should know if you have any older men in your family.

Auntie Biache'

As a result the normal aging adult face with time progressively varies from the archetypal adult Mask in the following manner:

• The cheeks sag inferiorly resulting the appearance of jowls
  • The corners of the mouth move inferiorly resulting in a slight frown look
  • The tissue around the eyes sag inferiorly
  • The eyelids, upper and lower, themselves sag inferiorly
  • The tissue of the forehead drifts inferiorly, creating wrinkles and dropping the eyebrows downward and giving them a flatter appearance
  • The nose may elongate and move the tip inferiorly
  • The nose may develop a small to pronounced dorsal hump
  • The tip of the nose may enlarge and become bulbous
  • Generalized wrinkling of the face may occur
https://www.livescience.com/35332-face-bones-aging-110104.html

Rounding of the nose and pointing further down is 100% typical, which you should know if you have any older men in your family.

Those features do not change that drastically, that quickly. It's not like we're comparing his high school yearbook photo to his dead head.

Clem72

When was the "alive" pic taken? Maybe 10 years back? Peoples face change. That could account for the nose. Even the ear.

If I had to guess, the alive picture is probably early 50s, so more like 15 years.

I looked at a couple of these pics, and the ear changes look consistent with the age (cartilage becomes less springy), and more particularly lying on his back vs standing up.

I guess that's really all I have to say on the subject. I think they are consistent (closer than many of the hillary before/after fall pictures I have seen)