Jeffrey Epstein wasn't checked on for hours before apparent suicide

Auntie Biache'

Attachments

• epstein 2.JPG
    epstein 2.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 158

Clem72

Epstein bodyguard interview.

Some super sketchy stuff in here; changing his story from a previous interview suddenly forgetting things, then towards the end when he starts telling the reporter not to talk about certain subjects, that he is a smart man and should know not to talk about these things.

Auntie Biache'

No friggin way could he have broken bones in his neck in a self-induced choking.

Forensic experts say breaks to the hyoid bone can occur if someone hangs themselves but they are more common in strangulation.

Jonathan L. Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, told the Washington Post that hyoid breaks are more commonly linked to homicidal strangulation rather than suicide by hanging.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ken-bones-neck-raising-questions-suicide.html

Attachments

• hyoid.JPG
    hyoid.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 132

Hijinx

Looking at the location of the hyoid could lead one to believe that it would break from a drop impact, like an old fashioned hanging. I can't see him getting up the momentum to break that bone, hanging himself from a bunk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoid_bone_fracture

That is my point. No doubt the bone could break if hanged in the normal fashion, but how strong was the article he used as a rope and how did he get the momentum to break that bone.?

littlelady

God bless the USA
This whole Epstein affair is a huge warning sign of what is happening to our country. It is all lies about his death, and we will never know the truth. Throwback to JFK in 1963. Our gov is very powerful. Keep on trump’n, DJT. Drain the swamp. Thank you. :patriot:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may...

A then and now video. Other than Madonna, All are playing instruments. And it appears, the ladies aged very very well. I believe they continue for the love of the art, continuing touring the Nation. Unlike those that contract with some place in Las Vegas for a certain number of shows a year, or just drop out all together after they get their pile of money.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

Sure do miss those times.

I am a music maniac. I was playing classical music at 5 on the piano. My father taught me. We had to give up our piano in 2016 because it was not cost effective to take it when we moved. Haven’t replaced it, yet. BOP recommended getiing a keyboard, but I have been too busy babysitting. If I had to pick an all time fave it would be between these two...

I did get to see George Harrison in concert while at LSU, but not Mozart, obviously. :dance:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Its remarkably easy to hang yourself. People have succeeded using things like closet knobs. Its a self asphyxiation, not a 'hanging' as in the judicial 6-foot drop type of deal.

Yep, it works better than expected sometimes. Just ask David Carradine....

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Not politically correct with the times anymore, unfortunately.

"So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina
You know, ain't no plans with a man
This is the 80's, and I'm down with the ladies"