Jeffrey Epstein wasn't checked on for hours before apparent suicide

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

Speaking of Mozart .... Really need to crank it up to appreciate it.

I got video unavailable. Something I have experienced, a lot, lately when I post a video. Hub changed our search engine to DuckDuckGo! Tonight. I will think about it tomorrow.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

Not politically correct with the times anymore, unfortunately.

"So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina
You know, ain't no plans with a man
This is the 80's, and I'm down with the ladies"

You are a riot. :lol: Get it? Keep on postin’ on.

littlelady

God bless the USA
And, to stay on topic, there is no question that Epstein was murdered, as others have said, It will never be resolved. WE have been through this before. The elitist swamp creatures still have control, and it has been going on for years and years. Example...Trump is our current prez, but nothing gets done because the leapfrogs are having a frog meltdown. True frogs should be inscensed. God bless the USA.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
Uh, no, but thanks, anyway. What a bunch of noise.

What do you think of Bach?

Buch's good. Many a day I'll listen to the classical radio station for a break and just chill while driving. Enjoy mostly wind instruments playing then. Not too light though. Needs some descent tempo.
There's Tchaikovsky and his 1812 Overture while played and timed to fireworks. That's good and cool. Those 155 howitzers make good instruments.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Epstein’s death has been, officially, ruled a suicide. Deep throat said so, I mean deep State. Maybe, the powers that be should watch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Stay vigilant, y’all. God bless the USA. :patriot:
And on top of all this, the most extraordinarily highest profile criminal pedophile case of the largest scale in nearly the entirety, if not all, of resent United States history, and there are no pictures, nor video evidence, of the before, during, or after of him being in prison, in a holding cell, or cell he supposedly died. No video of him walking to or from his cell. Nothing but a partial obstructed view of a face lying on a gurney. Of all the videos there are of, "correction", officers correcting, beating, bloodying, breaking arms and legs, pepper spraying, throwing against brick walls cracking skulls, using faces as a punching bags, accidentally dying, already secured inmates all over the internet, and yet, nothing on Epstein at a Federal facility with some of the most highly technological security features of any facility of its kind. Head scratching.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone who thinks Epstein's death was a suicide should be committed to an institution because they are way too dumb and gullible to be allowed to drive our streets or vote in our elections or live among normal people.

Hijinx

Lets be honest with ourselves..
Did anyone expect any other decision?

It was all cut and dried from the day he was arrested.
Fact is if Donald Trump had not been elected he would have never been arrested.
Does anyone really think if Hillary were president she would have had Bill's pimp arrested?

stgislander

PREMO Member
With him dead, it would seem that that's the end on any/all criminal cases. The wording of his Florida deal makes it sound like everyone else named (four women) are immune from further prosecution, both state and federal.

That leaves any civil cases against his estate which will be only about money.

Midnightrider

Anyone who thinks Epstein's death was a suicide should be committed to an institution because they are way too dumb and gullible to be allowed to drive our streets or vote in our elections or live among normal people.
How weak does trump have to be that he would allow Hillary to murder a once convicted sex offender to hide pizzagate being real?

This_person

How weak does trump have to be that he would allow Hillary to murder a once convicted sex offender to hide pizzagate being real?
You're right, the guy who has been in government for 31 months should have a network of people throughout all facets of every part of government like the ones who have been in government for decades.

Your logic is unbreakable on this subject (to stupid people, anyway).

Hijinx

You are right of course, and although it is Bill and Hillary getting the flack it is hard to say who really had him killed.
My advice if you want to find the truth is to find out who placed the scare into the Forensic expert who thinks Epstein could break bones in his neck by leaning into a weak assed noose.

Auntie Biache'

Attachments

• ear.jpg
    ear.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 124

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
You win the ‘unintelligible response to a question’ award.
Try reading before trolling next time
Sorry to rain on your parade, I should have given you more time to bask in the glow of your win for 'unintelligible question' award.

Tell her what she's won Johnny.