Jellystone Millrun Pa

I am looking to go to the millrun jellystone. I wanted to know if anyone has been there. Any opions that can help me decide? TIA

yankee44

I heard it was pretty nice.

We are booked in for the weekend after Fathers Day i guess it is suposed to be their Olympic weekend.

I went ahead and booked for the first weekend in June. The waterslides and mini golf are free that weekend. Its fairytale weekend there ( my daughter will love that) they say story books come alive :lmao: It should be fun.

yankee44

I went ahead and booked for the first weekend in June. The waterslides and mini golf are free that weekend. Its fairytale weekend there ( my daughter will love that) they say story books come alive :lmao: It should be fun.

We were looking at that weekend as well but the majority ruled. We have a 14 yo a 12 yo and a 2 yo I thought that would be cool for the little one but was over ruled.

The free slides and mini golf is what won us on that weekend. The kids are so excited and want to pack now for the trip. I was like ummmm not yet.

yankee44

The free slides and mini golf is what won us on that weekend. The kids are so excited and want to pack now for the trip. I was like ummmm not yet.

The one in Hagerstown does this on Mothers Day weekend. They have a heated pool so the water slides are open then as well.