Jennifer @Red Robin

ZARA

So we know you are a freaky animal woman, but the real question is.....Are you a geek? :nerd: Do you like Doctor Who, Battlestar Galctica (Old or new), Star Wars, or any other sci-fi stuff. :coffee:

*Le sigh* ..Yes...I am a computer nerd, geek, gamer, love action movies, have seen every Stars Wars movie, watched every episode of Star Trek, DS9, SG1 etc, watch MMA, talk shop with my Beloved husband and after 14 yrs, I actually understand some of the technical lingo he uses, I can spend as much time as my Beloved looking at power tools and thinking of the next one I want to buy... Beloved loves these things about me and that makes me Happy.

*Le sigh* ..Yes...I am a computer nerd, geek, gamer, love action movies, have seen every Stars Wars movie, watched every episode of Star Trek, DS9, SG1 etc, watch MMA, talk shop with my Beloved husband and after 14 yrs, I actually understand some of the technical lingo he uses, I can spend as much time as my Beloved looking at power tools and thinking of the next one I want to buy... Beloved loves these things about me and that makes me Happy.

You are one of those cool chicks who can change the oil in a car, arentchu!? :eyebrow:

My guy friends would love you. I never know what they are talking about. :stupid: ... I just smile and nod and try to find something interesting around me to look at. :ohwell:

ZARA

You are one of those cool chicks who can change the oil in a car, arentchu!? :eyebrow:

Actually yes. That is something I learned back in the mid-90's. I can change a tire, check all fluids, flush my radiator, and can usually tell the mechanic exactly what is wrong with my vehicle. My Beloved DREADS me saying that there is anything wrong with the vehicles because I have not been wrong yet.

Actually yes. That is something I learned back in the mid-90's. I can change a tire, check all fluids, flush my radiator, and can usually tell the mechanic exactly what is wrong with my vehicle. My Beloved DREADS me saying that there is anything wrong with the vehicles because I have not been wrong yet.

:ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Slotpuppy just wants to know if you have a tardis fridge so he can put you on ignore.
http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/268629-doctor-who-tardis-police-box-refrigerator-kit.html

:clap: I knew I liked you. :nerd:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Yes you will fit right in. You dont by chance play rift?
Slotpuppy just wants to know if you have a tardis fridge so he can put you on ignore.
http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/268629-doctor-who-tardis-police-box-refrigerator-kit.html

:smack: you will be on iggy.

ZARA

Don’t feel bad if you can’t. I had to learn because I use to travel from Jax, FL to Austin, TX and back every 30 days. I learned how to pop a lock on a car and truck because I have locked myself out of my vehicle so many times. (I will forever hold a special place in my heart for the cop that taught me that.) I can pop a lock on a house with a credit card/ DL. (Thanks again to another cop, happened to be a friend of mine.)

LOL I would sooo buy one of those. Beloved was tickled pink-green when I told him it was ok with me to go buy a kegerator for his bar.

That means she can fill up your gas tank for you. :smile:

LOL
Nah, I have a son for that.

OMG You're right!!!!!!!! :jet:

:killingme:killingme

Yes you will fit right in. You dont by chance play rift? :smack: you will be on iggy.

My husband does. I actually quit gaming when it became a major time consumer and started eating into family time. Our whole family use to game together and after some serious reflecting, I decided we were not spending enough quality time talking with one another and doing things together OUT OF THE HOUSE, so I stopped and the family followed my lead by cutting their game time down to a few hours a week.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!

..... wow... we did another 5k :buddies: :yahoo:

Spent the weekend with the most amazing people!!!!

well... we will have one weekend off and then back to back weekends both with 5k's..... and other fun events afterwards :yahoo:

He loved his thinking chair and notebook :yahoo: He got about 25 presents and those are the two he played with the most... :lol:

thinking.jpg

....and the Buzz Lightyear pajama pants that he just *had* to put on in the middle of the party. :coffee:

Reighvin

Banned
WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!!

..... wow... we did another 5k :buddies: :yahoo:

Spent the weekend with the most amazing people!!!!

well... we will have one weekend off and then back to back weekends both with 5k's..... and other fun events afterwards :yahoo:

I don't have a run planned for this weekend, but I have a 5K on the 11th, 5K Warrior Dash on the 18th, and a 5K on the 19th. Good times.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I don't have a run planned for this weekend, but I have a 5K on the 11th, 5K Warrior Dash on the 18th, and a 5K on the 19th. Good times.

oohhh are you doing the Base Leatherneck 5K on Base??? For the Semper Fi Fund

what is on the 19th???

pelers

Ditto. I've tried it so many times and I just end up hating it more and more. I wish I loved it. But I don't. I love food. :ohwell:

I'm going to give it another try as soon as this semester is over and I have time again. It's going to be ugly!