Jennifer @Red Robin

JeJeTe

Happiness
Are you pregnant too?! Last week I ordered a cheese sandwich with mayo, lots of lettuce and pickles :yum:

Today I'm having leftovers. I browned sweet sausage, added a diced green bell pepper, a diced onion and a can of diced tomatoes and served it over elbow noodles wiiiiiith mozzarella cheese :drool:

Lil man tore it up last night :dance:

:yikes::yikes: No, no pregnancy here....

:lol: When I was pregnant in 2006 I lived on Pepsi, ice cream and bologna. Those were the only things I could hold down for about 7 months.

So you had one of those really, really healthy pregnancies huh? :lol:

I don't find myself craving anything really, just "food". Well, no cravings yet anyway and I'm officially halfway there...20 weeks, 3 days :biggrin:

My past experiences with pregger womens is that they seem to crave the same activities that got them pregger in the first place.

Ahhhh yes, that :lol:

Last time I was pregnant, absolutely YES!! This time, meh...not so much. I mean, we do but quite honestly, I only do it for him...to make him happy. It's not that I don't like it or want to, I'm just so much more uncomfortable 'in that area' than I was last time. I mean, are my bones and whatnot supposed to be spreading already?! I feel like someone's kicked me in the crotch and it's been like this for several weeks already. No fair, no fair. So we're down to about a couple times a week :ohwell:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Ahhhh yes, that :lol:

Last time I was pregnant, absolutely YES!! This time, meh...not so much. I mean, we do but quite honestly, I only do it for him...to make him happy. It's not that I don't like it or want to, I'm just so much more uncomfortable 'in that area' than I was last time. I mean, are my bones and whatnot supposed to be spreading already?! I feel like someone's kicked me in the crotch and it's been like this for several weeks already. No fair, no fair. So we're down to about a couple times a week :ohwell:

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cds:

It's going to be less than that in a couple months. As a matter of fact, he cut me off last time :lol: it got weird for him :rolleyes: LOL it bothered me at first, then I was just so damn big, hot and crazy uncomfortable that I just didn't give a sh!t anymore :lol: just kiss me and let's go to sleep...and don't touch me....and give me another pillow, no FIVE is NOT enough! :jet:

It's going to be less than that in a couple months. As a matter of fact, he cut me off last time :lol: it got weird for him :rolleyes: LOL it bothered me at first, then I was just so damn big, hot and crazy uncomfortable that I just didn't give a sh!t anymore :lol: just kiss me and let's go to sleep...and don't touch me....and give me another pillow, no FIVE is NOT enough! :jet:

:lol: I was like that until I was past my due date.... I had read somewhere that sex helps to move things along so I was all

"We need to have sex... Get over here!! " :cds:

:jameo: <--- Husband

:lol: I was like that until I was past my due date.... I had read somewhere that sex helps to move things along so I was all

"We need to have sex... Get over here!! " :cds:

:jameo: <--- Husband

Yeah I read that too but I was being induced sooo yeah, that was a no go for us. My husband would have freaked out too :lol:

:offtopic:

I just went to Shoppers and got lots of delicious fruit! Mmmm pineapple, strawberries, blackberries, grapes and watermelon :drool: