Jennifer @Red Robin

libby

If she wasn't, she wouldn't have made a post. If all was fine and good, Daddy wouldn't have mentioned it. Instead, he would have trashed the sugar packet and went about his business. :bubble:

Actually, you probably watch too much TV. We have a great marriage, and I know darn well he's a good catch, and he would say the same.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Aaaaand a little bit o' braggin' rights on the wonderful man you've partnered with... You go, gurl! :high5:

I don't see you as threatened and I also see it as completely normal in a healthy relationship for him to bring that little bit of a 'chuckle on a packet' back with him to share with you... he should feel flattered and so should you. :buddies:

This reminds me of the time you wrote your number on the back of CJo's neck with a Sharpie.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I respectfully disagree. I don't mean to get all "Oprah" here, but he knew that she trusted him and wasn't afraid to show it to her. And she knew that she could trust him and finds it funny and just wanted to share. I think if there were problems is when he would have trashed it....or kept it.
He was trying to make her jealous. :smile:

libby

Aaaaand a little bit o' braggin' rights on the wonderful man you've partnered with... You go, gurl! :high5:

I don't see you as threatened and I also see it as completely normal in a healthy relationship for him to bring that little bit of a 'chuckle on a packet' back with him to share with you... he should feel flattered and so should you. :buddies:

Thank you! I/We do!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
She needs to get out more if her pick-up joint of choice is Red Robin. But you're right that some guys would have been flattered. Those are not guys that I would personally find attractive, but there's an ass for every seat so ... :shrug:

I don't understand why the venue is an issue? IMO, anywhere is a good pickup joint. Jennifer saw an opportunity and took it. This same Jennifer probably lets you know exactly what she wants and how she wants it in the bedroom, too. Go, girl! :buddies:

libby

He was trying to make her jealous. :smile:

Some relationships don't require such silliness. My husband is a great guy, and if she saw the way he interacts with his children, in addition to his good looks, I'm not surprised she thought he was cute. (or whatever)
Add to that the clean cut, professional in him, and you've got a trifecta.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't understand why the venue is an issue? IMO, anywhere is a good pickup joint. Jennifer saw an opportunity and took it. This same Jennifer probably lets you know exactly what she wants and how she wants it in the bedroom, too. Go, girl! :buddies:

I disagree. She sounds like a creeper to me.

C

czygvtwkr

She needs to get out more if her pick-up joint of choice is Red Robin.

Its better than meeting someone at a bar or asking out a coworker. :shrug:

There aren't thta many women in my line of work but I have this one coworker that has asked out every single woman that has come into our building at one point or another.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Because I think hitting on strange men who are dining with their children is weird. It's a Samantha move, and I thought she was tacky and slutty, too. I am a Miranda and do not approve of such maneuvers. :jet:

Okay, I am clueless on this one -- where is this master list of names and qualities? Sounds like it might be an interesting read.

(apologies for going off-topic. Blame curiosity. Thank God I'm not a cat!)

Okay, I am clueless on this one -- where is this master list of names and qualities? Sounds like it might be an interesting read.

(apologies for going off-topic. Blame curiosity. Thank God I'm not a cat!)

She is referring to the main characters on "Sex in the City".

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Because I think hitting on strange men who are dining with their children is weird. It's a Samantha move, and I thought she was tacky and slutty, too. I am a Miranda and do not approve of such maneuvers. :jet:
She didn't hit on him with his children knowingly watching, which was a good move on her part, and one that shows respect. She didn't want to interfere but she casually gave him the "okay!"

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
She didn't hit on him with his children knowingly watching, which was a good move on her part, and one that shows respect. She didn't want to interfere but she casually gave him the "okay!"
keep fighting the good fight Jenny. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"Oh, you dropped something! It appears to be a sugar packet with my number on it....."

Please.