Jennifer @Red Robin

libby

Damn, he tore that thing up.

Funny. Nobody says such things to a body builder who uses the muscles God gave him. No one thinks there is excessive use of other body parts that are used for the purpose for which they are intended.
Only thought respective of childbearing.

So sad.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Well, we didn't 'save' it, but it's still here. Just happened this afternoon. DH thinks it might be a gathering place for single parents.
Hook a brother up Libby! Actually I left there about 1:30 today but I hope you didn't come in while I was there and not say :howdy:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
:snort:

That's rather bold of her to try and pick up guys who are having dinner with their kids at a burger joint. And by "bold" I mean "tacky and slutty".

Maybe she was looking for something more than just Lance on SOMD Online... :whistle:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Today at RR, a lady who was eating with her daughter, evidently 'noticed' a man eating with his two daughters. As he was leaving she stopped him, told him he dropped something, and passed him a sugar packet with her name and phone number.
So that there are no hard feelings, I am here to say that that man has six more children and was just having Daddy time with his two littlest girls. Don't take offense when he doesn't call. I'm sure you are lovely.

The Mrs.

Libby, you just made my day! As did the lady with the sugar packet!

acommondisaster

As a happily old married lady who has no idea how hard it must be to get a date, I think this was a pretty good way to let someone know she was interested. Doing it that way meant neither of them was embarrassed in front of his kids, neither of them had to feel bad about him saying no thank you, he could either act on it or just let it go. She didn't intrude on his time with his kids (if he was a dad with visitation). He obviously was proud of the attention or he'd have left the sugar packet on his plate and let the staff clean it up and Libby would never have known. I'm sure Libby already knew he's still got it goin' on, but he still felt the need to let her know other women thought so too. :love:

Edited to included that I'm going under the assumption that the woman thought he was a single dad.

Last edited:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
As a happily old married lady who has no idea how hard it must be to get a date, I think this was a pretty good way to let someone know she was interested. Doing it that way meant neither of them was embarrassed in front of his kids, neither of them had to feel bad about him saying no thank you, he could either act on it or just let it go. She didn't intrude on his time with his kids (if he was a dad with visitation). He obviously was proud of the attention or he'd have left the sugar packet on his plate and let the staff clean it up and Libby would never have known. I'm sure Libby already knew he's still got it goin' on, but he still felt the need to let her know other women thought so too. :love:

If that happend to my man. (Which it did...long story girl is a psycho!) i.would have felt the need to call her and punch her in the tit!

FED_UP

That's rather bold of her to try and pick up guys who are having dinner with their kids at a burger joint. And by "bold" I mean "tacky and slutty".

So if a man did that it would be flattering or slutty? I detect a double standard here.

libby

Praise Yahweh! Give thanks to Yahweh, for he is good, for his loving kindness endures forever.

Exactly, DoWhat! He is good! Although there are those who would praise Mother Nature, and if they do, all I said still holds true.

:love:

warneckutz

Funny. Nobody says such things to a body builder who uses the muscles God gave him.

LIGHT WEIGHT!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

AIN'T NUTHIN' BUT A PEANUT!

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A BODY BUILDER BUT NOBODY WANT TO LIFT NO HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!

-Ronnie Coleman (8-time Mr. O)

Attachments

• RCMM.jpg
    RCMM.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 287

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

This is Jimmy's groupie, she's looking for an alpha male babby dadddy of proven virility.

perfectorec

I don't know what's more lame, the sugar packet attempt or you feeling threatened enough to come online and go after her. Either way I'd venture to say there are probably more serious underlying issues in your relationship if this is your reaction.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I don't know what's more lame, the sugar packet attempt or you feeling threatened enough to come online and go after her. Either way I'd venture to say there are probably more serious underlying issues in your relationship if this is your reaction.

Jennifer is that you? :popcorn::killingme

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Jump to conclusions much?

Libby & hubby handled it beautifully and will probably have a shared laugh about this for years to come.

Libby, my hat's off to you & hubby for having & loving 8 beautiful souls. Bless you!

DEEKAYPEE8569

no effing way. kittens and puppies, yes, but young kids? B-A-G-G-A-G-E.

Oh, I don't know about that. A few years ago, I went to a "work picnic."
I was friends with a young mother; a few years older'n me; who had a 1 year old at the time. She (the Mom) let me hold her daughter while she got something to eat; so I walked around with the baby and we watched people playing volley ball and that kinda thing. ALL KINDS of women were asking me 'what's her name?' 'how old is she?'; things like that. So, IMO, kids ARE 'babe magnets.'