Jeopardy Last Night

blacklabman

What a pathetic threesome. The current champion and one of the challengers wound up with 0$ after Final. The challenger that won totaled out at around 3K$ She missed the answer like the other two. I knew the answer for Final Jeopardy.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I can sit in a chair at home and blurt out the answers in probably over half of the questions. I doubt that I would do as well with an audience. The fact that those 3 contestants passed the show's screening says something about their intelligence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a pathetic threesome. The current champion and one of the challengers wound up with 0$ after Final. The challenger that won totaled out at around 3K$ She missed the answer like the other two. I knew the answer for Final Jeopardy.

Hey stranger - welcome back!

GregV814

I can sit in a chair at home and blurt out the answers in probably over half of the questions. I doubt that I would do as well with an audience. The fact that those 3 contestants passed the show's screening says something about their intelligence.
yeah but the woman, who is an alleged LAWYER wiff a 'tude sure profiled as she styled....and the past winner reminded me of Susan Shaw....ummmm...yeah Susan Shaw...