Jeopardy

drivingdaisy

Maybe I missed it, but I can't believe no one mentioned that St. Mary's County was on a clue on Jeopardy last night. I was very excited.

Rt235

St. Marys Oyster Fest!! :buddies:

We were just talking about this in another thread!!
Dude that answered said: What are CLAMS"!!!!:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• jeopardy.jpg
    jeopardy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 219

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What does that have to do with oysters? :confused:

It was a joke. BIvalve. Lusbian.

Look, this is dangerous work. Sometimes it falls flat on it's face, people get hurt, stuff gets broken and it simply doesn't work, OK? It's not as easy as I usually make it look, alright?

:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Look, this is dangerous work. Sometimes it falls flat on it's face, people get hurt, stuff gets broken and it simply doesn't work, OK? It's not as easy as I usually make it look, alright?

:fizzle: :lol:

:wr: I don't get it. :confused: What falls flat on its face? What gets broken and doesn't work?

I don't understand what "it" is referencing... :cds:

I DVR Judge Judy and boy was I surprised a couple weeks ago when they had a sister suing her 21 year old brother who was from Leonardtown, MD. I called my son to see if he recognized the name and yep... he knew him...:lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:wr: I don't get it. :confused: What falls flat on its face? What gets broken and doesn't work?

I don't understand what "it" is referencing... :cds:

I am a conversationalist that tends to add in satirical observations, sarcasm, double meanings and plays on words with impeccably inconsistent grammar and punctuation. That sort of thing. And it's all wrapped up in a montage of being, at various times, dead serious, kinda serious and totally ####ing around.

Like a terrible flesh eating disease, some people get me. Some don't. And that is not any kind of intelligence or character judgement.

:buddies:

I am a conversationalist that tends to add in satirical observations, sarcasm, double meanings and plays on words with impeccably inconsistent grammar and punctuation. That sort of thing. And it's all wrapped up in a montage of being, at various times, dead serious, kinda serious and totally ####ing around.

Like a terrible flesh eating disease, some people get me. Some don't. And that is not any kind of intelligence or character judgement.

uh huh... :yay:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

:high5:

drivingdaisy

I screamed and ended up throwing the remote across the room when I whipped off my blanket to find my phone (while answering naturally). My husband thought my reaction was a little over the top, but he does love the oyster festival too.

That's one of the reasons I like to watch NCIS, it mentions places and locations I am familiar with and I get excited.

garyt27

INAFJ
I screamed and ended up throwing the remote across the room when I whipped off my blanket to find my phone (while answering naturally). My husband thought my reaction was a little over the top, but he does love the oyster festival too.

That's one of the reasons I like to watch NCIS, it mentions places and locations I am familiar with and I get excited.

Wow, you're easy to excite.