Jersey Shore Season 3

KDENISE977

OHHH YEAAAHHH....WAKE UP ...YEAH !!!

" You want half?" - The Situation, offering Pauly a bite of his egg sandwich while his friend was mid-coitus.:roflmao::roflmao:

annemayer

Nah,I love Sammi. I think she feels the whole JWoww and Snooki thing is tired and she sees how they are a clique. Only problem I had with last nights episode was that she didn't set the new girl straight immediately,she let Ron do it for her.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Sami is a #####. Why would sami and roni take a room with 3 beds? Thats just stupid. MVP should have the room with 3 beds. Then there would be mad chicks up in there.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Nah,I love Sammi. I think she feels the whole JWoww and Snooki thing is tired and she sees how they are a clique. Only problem I had with last nights episode was that she didn't set the new girl straight immediately,she let Ron do it for her.
Did you see how Deena started backing up when Ron came bustin down the stairs? I guess she got scared that he was gonna smack her. I just can't stand Sammi. She makes herself look so stupid.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Sami is a #####. Why would sami and roni take a room with 3 beds? Thats just stupid. MVP should have the room with 3 beds. Then there would be mad chicks up in there.

Cause Sammi and Ron wanted to stir crap up.

That new girl is kinda ugly in the face but she has a rockin body!!

KDENISE977

:yeahthat: That was a bit ridiculous and poor Sitch has to room w/ them??? WTH??

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I love the show but wish they would boot Sammi. She is annoying and her low self esteem is draining to watch.

annemayer

Cause Sammi and Ron wanted to stir crap up.

That new girl is kinda ugly in the face but she has a rockin body!!

See,maybe this is me and my vindictive nature,but I thought maybe Sammi wanted that room because 1.she knew another girl was coming into the house and she wanted to send them a big f-u,or 2.even better,she knew the girls wouldn't take the third bed,and she knew Pauly and Vinnie wouldn't either. That leaves only Mike. And she and Mike were together at one point briefly and he is the closest one to her aside from Ron. Maybe it was intended as a passive aggressive slap to Ron as well as keeping her only other friend in the house close. Also,it puts her in a position to #### block pretty effectively.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
See,maybe this is me and my vindictive nature,but I thought maybe Sammi wanted that room because 1.she knew another girl was coming into the house and she wanted to send them a big f-u,or 2.even better,she knew the girls wouldn't take the third bed,and she knew Pauly and Vinnie wouldn't either. That leaves only Mike. And she and Mike were together at one point briefly and he is the closest one to her aside from Ron. Maybe it was intended as a passive aggressive slap to Ron as well as keeping her only other friend in the house close. Also,it puts her in a position to #### block pretty effectively.

I don't know about that. If you remember in the beginning of the show, Snookie said the other roomates didn't know that she was brining someone. And when they got there, everybody was like who and why is this girl here. They wanted Vinny to take the other bed . And I thought Pauly and Mike would have bunked together cause they were pretty tight last season. I just can't stand Sammi. She is a drama bi!ch!!

But from the previews, this season looks good!!!!!

annemayer

I figured that was more for the show,because it went over so easily. In other words,Snooki was like "This is the new roommate" and there wasn't much response. If you lived with other people off and on for the past year or so,and your salary was being split amongst you all,negotiations,etc. wouldn't having a person added with no prior warning be met with a little more interest?

thurley42

HY;FR
I don't know about that. If you remember in the beginning of the show, Snookie said the other roomates didn't know that she was brining someone. And when they got there, everybody was like who and why is this girl here. They wanted Vinny to take the other bed . And I thought Pauly and Mike would have bunked together cause they were pretty tight last season. I just can't stand Sammi. She is a drama bi!ch!!

But from the previews, this season looks good!!!!!

Nah, Pauly kinda got sick of Mike's BS in Miami when he kept cockblocking him....they are still boys, but I would much rather room with Vinny too.

annemayer

From what Snooki said about Vinny in Miami,I would room with him in a minute. Although,I think all the Lysol would kill the mood.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I figured that was more for the show,because it went over so easily. In other words,Snooki was like "This is the new roommate" and there wasn't much response. If you lived with other people off and on for the past year or so,and your salary was being split amongst you all,negotiations,etc. wouldn't having a person added with no prior warning be met with a little more interest?

You got a point there.