Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton

What will become of Jesse and Al?

• Nothing, they will continue to make money and cause trouble

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Obama will give them federal jobs so they won't need to continue to cause trouble

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • They will become stonger and we will see them everywhere stirring up trouble

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No one will listen to them anymore and they will become bankrupt.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
"No modern farce is complete without a cameo appearance by Jesse Jackson"

- George Will

Nothing else needs to be said about Jesse Jackson.

BlueBird

Jesse Jackson shed tears folowing the results of the election.....

What many fail to realize when considering the role of Jesse Jackson ad Al Sharpton is that both these men want to see Black people become successful. The way they accomplish this is flawed but this is truly what they want to see. I see Jesse and Al using the election of a black man as an empowerment tool. They will now be using the "presidential palace" as a forum to do their dirty work vice harrassing unions and organizing boycotts of businesses where black people are either employed and under payed in their minds, or don't make up enough of the payroll.

It will be interesting to see how Barack Obama handles them.....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Jesse Jackson shed tears folowing the results of the election.....

What many fail to realize when considering the role of Jesse Jackson ad Al Sharpton is that both these men want to see Black people become successful. The way they accomplish this is flawed but this is truly what they want to see. I see Jesse and Al using the election of a black man as an empowerment tool. They will now be using the "presidential palace" as a forum to do their dirty work vice harrassing unions and organizing boycotts of businesses where black people are either employed and under payed in their minds, or don't make up enough of the payroll.

It will be interesting to see how Barack Obama handles them.....

Jesse doesn't want to see any successful black man except himself. He's a media/ photo whore, and a great extortionist. What has he ACTUALLY done for the black community at large?

He's raised a lot of money, but they can't account for most of it.

I can't speak to AL, but I think he's made a lot of bad choices none of which he's apologized for, or spoke of after the fact.

I bet they both somehow weasel their way into the background and get into the pictures at the inauguration.

They'll somehow equate themselves with Martin Luther King, and take some responsibility for getting Obama elected.. "WE laid the groundwork. He never would have had the opportunity without us!!"

The next four years are going to be very lucrative for both Al and Jesse.. I don't think they believe in trickle down economics either as all the money won't trickle to those that need it, but will help finance their lifestyles..

Xaquin44

I predict that the world will continue to turn and life will remain largely unchanged for the majority of the people!

BlueBird

Jesse doesn't want to see any successful black man except himself. He's a media/ photo whore, and a great extortionist. What has he ACTUALLY done for the black community at large?

I can't speak to AL, but I think he's made a lot of bad choices none of which he's apologized for, or spoke of after the fact.

I bet they both somehow weasel their way into the background and get into the pictures at the inauguration.

They'll somehow equate themselves with Martin Luther King, and take some responsibility for getting Obama elected.. "WE laid the groundwork. He never would have had the opportunity without us!!"

The next four years are going to be very lucrative for both Al and Jesse.. I don't think they believe in trickle down economics either as all the money won't trickle to those that need it, but will help finance their lifestyles..

Yes I agree with what you are saying. You actually made my point for me better than I did so I appreciate that.

sunmoonstars

itsbob,
You are actually right about that comment...Even I have to admit it...