Jesus gonna make you rich

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Only in America is driving around in a Rolls Royce and wearing $100,000s worth of jewelry doing Gods' work.
Bishop Lamor Whitehead, 44, was in the middle of his sermon at the Leaders of Tomorrow International Ministries in Canarsie around 11:14 a.m. when the trio burst in, police said. The thieves made off with a treasure trove of items totaling $1,060,000: a $75,000 Rolex watch, a $75,000 Cavalier watch, a $25,000 Episcopal ruby and diamond ring, a $25,000 Episcopal diamond ring, a $25,000 pair of earrings, a $20,000 diamond and emerald cross, a $20,000 Episcopal ring, a $20,000 Episcopal cross and a $10,000 Episcopal gold cross.

Wait a guy that has done hard time for fraud, is ripping off parishioners of his phony church? Who falls for this swill?
Whitehead — who’s cozy with Mayor Eric Adams and previously did five years in prison for identity fraud and grand larceny — insisted on Instagram that his public displays of wealth didn’t lead to the costly robbery.

“It’s not about me being flashy,” the Rolls-Royce-driving clergyman said in a video.

Kinnakeet

Sex and God make big money what I cannot understand is how people give money in the church and the preacher gets rich all the while telling you if you give God will look out for you.
The Negros are famous for this.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sex and God make big money what I cannot understand is how people give money in the church and the preacher gets rich all the while telling you if you give God will look out for you.
The Negros are famous for this.

I want to point out that PTL was white and worshiped by white people, as are the vast majority of televangelists.

Zig Ziglar (a white guy with white followers) became quite wealthy teaching (white) people how to sell snake oil and swindle others out of their money in the name of God (just like he and so many others do). To justify his immoral tactics, he said something along the lines of, "God wants everyone to be wealthy, he just wants his followers to have the lion's share."

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The revrind was just arrested on fraud charges. God works in strange ways.

The flashy, jewelry-flaunting Brooklyn pastor who reported being robbed while preaching at his church this past summer was arrested on federal charges Monday – unrelated to the July incident – for allegedly defrauding a parishioner, trying to extort a businessman and lying to the FBI, according to a federal indictment.

Lamor Whitehead, the 45-year-old pastor who goes by “Bishop,” was charged with wire fraud, attempted wire fraud, attempted extortion and making a material false statement, the US Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of New York announced. He faces up to 65 years in prison for his alleged crimes.

Clem72

The 65 years in prison isn't anything compared to what his eternity is going to be like. 🔥 🔥 🔥
Joke will be on you when you get to the pearly gates and have to explain to St. Peter why you didn't own even a single Rolls Royce. Not one.