Jesus loves us...

seekeroftruth

1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

19 We love because he first loved us. 20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21 And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

I went to a couple of my favorite commentaries. By now you know who they are. They went on for pages and pages trying to explain love.

Jesus loves us..... all of us.... red and yellow, black and white..... we are all precious in His sight. Jesus loves us.... all of us.

Amazing Grace.... that saved a wretch like me.... I once was a moron.... and now I see.... that Jesus first loved me.

On a hill far away.... stands an old rugged cross.... the emblem of suffering and shame.... t'was on that old Cross where the Son of God was slain and from there He was put in a cold dark tomb.... where He got up.... moved the old stone away.... cooked a fish dinner for his friends and then went home to Heaven.

He told us.... He's going to prepare a place for us..... He's going to set the table for another guest.

Jesus loves us.... all of us.... red and yellow, black and white..... we are precious in His sight.... Jesus loves us all.... all of us.

It's about love.... Jesus loves us.... He wouldn't have allowed them to put Him on the Cross if He didn't. Jesus loves us.

☕

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Wanna piss off and upset a jew? Ask them if they've accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I have so much fun doing this trying to convert them.

seekeroftruth

My brother-in-law was a Jew. I think
If I may ...

Wanna piss off and upset a jew? Ask them if they've accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I have so much fun doing this trying to convert them.

My brother-in-law was a Jew. He said the reason he didn't buy the whole "Jesus is Messiah" story was the state of the world and especially the Christian Church. He said if Jesus was really the Messiah.... then He would have rid the world of sorrow and hate. Jesus will do that.... but not until He comes back.... so my brother-in-law didn't want to wait. He said he based that decision on the state of the Christian Church.

Maybe I should have used 3 John 1 on him.... but we were at his birthday party.... no reason to beat a man when he's partying.... I think he was turning 75 or something like that.... and comparatively.... I was just a know it all holier than thou child. Get where I'm coming from?

I just hope he found the truth before he passed.... I think he was 95 then..... I hope to see him again.

☕

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Just curious, if you are trying to covert someone, why would you have "so much fun" pissing them off? Do you want to push them away? Do you want to be their stumbling block? Just curious....
It is a serious question at first, with a known jew. But then, with, if, their reaction .... Think about it, the jews had Jesus killed by lobbying the Romans, having him crucified. A negative reaction, ie repulsed, indicates they are Zionist, a Pharisee. Then the fun begins. I use the teachings of Jesus to anger and piss off those that worship at the Synagogue of Satan.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There are all kinds of scriptures that fully support that the death of Jesus Christ committed when the Jews gave Him over to the Romans to crucify was planned prophetically by God and foretold in earlier scriptures as well as by Christ to His apostles themselves. The same Jews that said "Blessed is He Who comes in the name of the LORD, Hosanna to Highest" later became the ones who would say "Crucify Him" and "Give us Barabbas!!!"

This , was all done in accordance to fulfillment of the Scriptures. No accident.

The focus on Jews to accept the Gospel lessened as the early church focused of the spread of the Good News to the Gentiles. It is a common held belief and scripturally supported that the message was intentionally rejected by the Jews so that it could be spread throughout the non Jewish world.

Jews still receive Christ as their Savior but not in large amounts.

In Zechariah 12-14, the Bible talks about how the whole world, every nation will gang up against Jerusalem. (Worldwide spread of anti-Semitism) However God will come to the defense of the Jews and strike those coming against them. The passage talks about how God will cause their enemies' eyeballs to rot out of their socket. It is guessed that this will be Armageddon.

Then their eyes will be open and they will realize the whole thing the crucifixion etc. They will mourn what was done. Christ will come ...

"Unless the Father draweth them" comes to mind. On the outside it looks like mid eastern timeless politics. But God is in the center of all this.

Bible also warns the converted gentile to never look down their nose at the Jew. The Gentile Christian has been grafted in-adopted.

As for "Are you Saved?" Or " Have you received Jesus Christ as your Savior?" That usually doesn't wash to well with anyone for the long haul when it comes to evangelization...
First off, we are not gentiles, nor goyim, as the jews would say. We are the Children of Christ. Your use of gentile is offensive. God, damned the jews. As a matter of fact, the Romans eliminated the entire population, all of the Hebrews. Those that claim they are of the Hebrew jew are impostors.

Why do you think we Christians are always being targeted? The jews hate and loath us. Remember the hymn: Onward Christian Soldiers? We are at war. Act accordingly.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The Pharisee was a religious teacher/ scholar/ lawyer who held prestige, hob nobbed with the government, and had lots of money to boot. They were religious leaders. A pharisee was not an ordinary citizen.
BS.: The Pharisees were a social movement and a school of thought in the Levant during the time of Second Temple Judaism. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Pharisaic beliefs became the foundational, liturgical, and ritualistic basis for Rabbinic Judaism.

Know your f/cuking history before you spout off some BS ideology.

MArcan

If I may ...

First off, we are not gentiles, nor goyim, as the jews would say. We are the Children of Christ. Your use of gentile is offensive. God, damned the jews. As a matter of fact, the Romans eliminated the entire population, all of the Hebrews. Those that claim they are of the Hebrew jew are impostors.

Why do you think we Christians are always being targeted? The jews hate and loath us. Remember the hymn: Onward Christian Soldiers? We are at war. Act accordingly.

No they did not get completely annihilated , they lived in other places besides Jerusalem.
You should try reading the Bible and....

You should go get seen for your persecution complex

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No they did not get completely annihilated , they lived in other places besides Jerusalem.
You should try reading the Bible and....

You should go get seen for your persecution complex
Yes, they did get completely annihilated. I read/study/know "history". Hebrews, as they were, are non-existent. Killed off in their entirety by the Romans. Jews of today are Zionists. Focused on the complete annihilation of Christians. Notice this in the programming of television, and its derivatives, streaming services and social media. Notice in the forced integration by, illegal, immigration.

I believe you to be chameleon, in service of the zionist jew. It is the Christian that are being persecuted, by the jews and their enablers. A false prophet you are. And you shall be judged harshly by the Almighty.

MArcan

If I may ...

Yes, they did get completely annihilated. I read/study/know "history". Hebrews, as they were, are non-existent. Killed off in their entirety by the Romans. Jews of today are Zionists. Focused on the complete annihilation of Christians. Notice this in the programming of television, and its derivatives, streaming services and social media. Notice in the forced integration by, illegal, immigration.

I believe you to be chameleon, in service of the zionist jew. It is the Christian that are being persecuted, by the jews and their enablers. A false prophet you are. And you shall be judged harshly by the Almighty.
Wrong!!! Pfffffffft...Get help!!!

MArcan

I saw the title of this thread and thought it would be interesting. But here we are, arguing and bickering. Satan is still hard at work.

Jesus loves me, this I know.

God bless.
The post is very interesting, but we have an antiSemite who felt they needed to Segue this conversation. Some things do need to be stood up against. Christians aren't doormats.

Last edited: