Jesus loves us...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am sorry Sweetie , but you need to train your dogs so that they don't go running off into other people's yards. In fact. If you' re not religious, and don't pretend to be, you are hardly qualified to determine what belongs over here. Carry on smartly in your own lane. Get it?
Ok. Now you are just trying to pick a fight. I never post in this forum, so I have not a clue about what you are talking about. Go on with your bad self.

MArcan

Ok. Now you are just trying to pick a fight. I never post in this forum, so I have not a clue about what you are talking about. Go on with your bad self.
Then you shouldn't be over here now claiming what is called for unless you have the facts. I believe it was you being all "bad" by commenting on a forum you don't comment on, about something you don't care to know anything about and clearly don't demonstrate in your own forums. So who is trying to pick a fight??? Carry on smartly if you can..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Then you shouldn't be over here now claiming what is called for unless you have the facts. I believe it was you being all "bad" by commenting on a forum you don't comment on, about something you don't care to know anything about and clearly don't demonstrate in your own forums. So who is trying to pick a fight??? Carry on smartly if you can..
Gosh, you jumped my ass just like the Kookster used to! Get it?

mitzi

Hi Louise :howdy:

NextJen

Raisin cane

I don't know why you insist on arguing and demeaning someone. This is certainly not demonstrating Gods love or remotely trying to draw anyone to Jesus.
Shameful

MArcan

I truly hope you are not trying to win anyone over to following the Lord with your comments. If so, might I suggest not being so judgemental?
I don't buy that one bit. You can't play it all ways. Someone with decent values who was paying attention to this conversation wouldn't play your game. Gee if you were an expert on winning souls, I would have expected for you to be over here doing your own posts on evangelizing ....if that was your passion, of course. But somehow I don't think it is... As for judging? Save it, I doubt you know what that is either.

MArcan

I don't know why you insist on arguing and demeaning someone. This is certainly not demonstrating Gods love or remotely trying to draw anyone to Jesus.
Shameful
Again you aren't the experts as I have seen from your own comments and posts...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'd say that I'm flattered that you have followed the rare posts that I make on this forum, but I am not.
I will end my conversation with you by noting that you are pretty blind if you can't see how your replies are turning people away from the Lord. I pray your attitude is changed.
It's probably KooKoo's latest MPD. It's been awhile since she's had a blast off. Bad form doing it in here.

MArcan

I'd say that I'm flattered that you have followed the rare posts that I make on this forum, but I am not.
I will end my conversation with you by noting that you are pretty blind if you can't see how your replies are turning people away from the Lord. I pray your attitude is changed.
If this is the stuff that turns you off from the LORD, then you weren't interested in Him in the first place, and you're over here making drama. People who are interested in the LORD don't look for excuses. And if you are as smart as you think you are, you might take accountability for stepping in a different lane and being contentious. Cause you came over to start trouble not look for the LORD.

Last edited:

MArcan

It's probably KooKoo's latest MPD. It's been awhile since she's had a blast off. Bad form doing it in here.
I have no idea who that is...but look at you. Look at how you talk and refer to people. You have the audacity to correct me? Ha. Look at how you dismiss and demean daily in your own forums. So get out of here.

NextJen

Raisin cane
If this is rhe stuff that turns you off from the LORD, then you weren't interested in Him in the first place, and your over here making drama. People who are interested in the LORD don't look for excuses. And if you are as smart as you think you are, you might take accountability for stepping in a different lane and being contentious. Cause you came over to start trouble not look for the LORD.
Listen you, all I know is that I am a sinner saved by God's merciful grace. I also know that arguing with people does nothing to draw them to the Lord. I will not spend any more energy arguing with you, as that seems all you derive pleasure from.
God bless those that honestly seek the Lord with all their heart.
Jesus does love you, yes He does.
Even you and me, MArcan.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have no idea who that is...but look at you. Look at how you talk and refer to people. You have the audacity to correct me? Ha. Look at how you dismiss and demean daily in your own forums. So get out of here.
Says someone who has been here for 3 weeks. 😂

Tell me, what forums are "mine"?