Jethro's????

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
:yeahthat:
from what i saw they were getting by on the diehard alcoholic crowd at their bar more than anything else

Was it that bad? I have actually never been there, but wanted to experience it 'once'..Hubby has been there several times after work with his buddies for a few cold ones. I heard the place had 'atmosphere'? I guess I'll never know...one more Somd opportunity passes by again....sheesh...​
:otter:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I went to my first forumite gathering there. :buddies:

Put it in your 'forumite' gathering 'history' book or journal, or whatever you call it to keep track of these important events....:killingme JK

I went to Cheeseburger in Paridise around 5:15 pm today for a work function & couldn't help but wonder how many of the folks there were 'forumites'.

nightlife

hmmm

That was the place in solomon's right? They had really good ribs. IMO their food was just a little overpriced and they were not visible enough. If they had been on solomons main drag, they prob would still be open. I'm surprised the pier has'nt gone out of business, since they want $22 for an oyster basket! What a shame, I got ribs from the place next to tiki bar, but I threw up profusely after I ate half a rack, thought it may have been food poisoning, so I never went back. I'm also surprised that chef's African Bistro has'nt gone under, since I've seen so many bad reviews online and got ill eating once there myself. Jethro's had good food, just a bad location in an unattractive building.Shame.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
That was the place in solomon's right? They had really good ribs. IMO their food was just a little overpriced and they were not visible enough. If they had been on solomons main drag, they prob would still be open. I'm surprised the pier has'nt gone out of business, since they want $22 for an oyster basket! What a shame, I got ribs from the place next to tiki bar, but I threw up profusely after I ate half a rack, thought it may have been food poisoning, so I never went back. I'm also surprised that chef's African Bistro has'nt gone under, since I've seen so many bad reviews online and got ill eating once there myself. Jethro's had good food, just a bad location in an unattractive building.Shame.

:blahblah:

OMG shut up already!

willie

You're the reason we have a healthcare problem. Stop eating.