Jewish Group Accuse Trump Tee Shirt Using NAZI Iconography

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“President Donald Trump’s campaign website recently unveiled a T-shirt that has come under fire because of design similarities between its logo and a Nazi symbol,” the article states.

“The similarity was first noticed, according to Forward, by two Twitter accounts, Bend the Arc: Jewish Action, described as a Jewish progressive group, and the Lincoln Project, an anti-Trump group formed by Republicans,” it adds.

“The President of the United States is campaigning for reelection with a Nazi symbol. Again,” said a tweet from Bend the Arc July 1.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/0...ing-a-nazi-symbol-on-campaign-t-shirts-946003

OH Wait The USA Today fact check was that Trump was criticized for his tee shirt

Last edited:

Tech

Throw back to FDR?

Attachments

• 0078349_T.jpeg
    0078349_T.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 166

Hijinx

The American Jews just break me up.
No one has done more for Jews recently than Trump
No party has screwed over them more than Democrats.

Yet they help elect these Democrats and attack Trump.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The American Jews just break me up.
No one has done more for Jews recently than Trump
No party has screwed over them more than Democrats.

Yet they help elect these Democrats and attack Trump.

Look how many turned on their own and helped in the camps. :sshrug:

not surprising that they'd align with Democrats.

Hijinx

I have nothing against Jews, I just don't understand American Jews I guess.
Perhaps those who helped in the camps preferred life to the gas chambers enough to cooperate.
Can't put their response to the test without walking in their shoes.

But what is really crazy is this guy Soros.
Richer than Midas and tossing his money around to destroy America.
He owns half of the politicians in our country.Has them in his pocket.
A man who admittedly helped the Nazi's against his own people and stated it was the best time of his life.
Why the Mossad hasn't wiped out him and his 2 turd sons is a mystery to me.

I know why the United States has allowed him to live in luxury in a country he is trying to destroy.
Because he owns lock, stock, and barrel Judges, Politicians, and liberal organizations.
Money talks.

But the Jews vote for the people that George Soros owns. That is crazy

Hijinx

Which can all be traced back to dummies who like to accuse Republicans of being Nazi's when they take money from Soros , a real nazi.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ....

I have nothing against Jews, ......
Over two thousand years of persecution. Forced out of over 170 countries, Nations, over the millennias? They must be doing something wrong? Right? Usury. Lying. Etc.. Pretty certain there is more behind their being untrustworthy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ....

Over two thousand years of persecution. Forced out of over 170 countries, Nations, over the millennias? They must be doing something wrong? Right? Usury. Lying. Etc.. Pretty certain there is more behind their being untrustworthy.

This is a great topic because the Jews have been taking it in the shorts since Biblical times. Why?

stgislander

PREMO Member
This is a great topic because the Jews have been taking it in the shorts since Biblical times. Why?
If you follow the Bible, Matthew 27 24-25 states:
24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!

Toxick

Splat
“The President of the United States is campaigning for reelection with a Nazi symbol. Again,” said a tweet from Bend the Arc July 1.

You see … if the United States had used something like a bird, in particular the Eagle as symbol for itself before the Nazis came around, and before Trump became president then maybe - just maybe - this comparison would be completely ridiculous and recognized as just another juvenile attempt to equate the GOP with the most evil tangible thing we can think of.

But alas...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you follow the Bible, Matthew 27 24-25 states:

See, I don't believe God is smiting these people in perpetuity. If that's how God acts, he's worse than the Democrats. Not to mention other races/cultures have had their own smitings - Native Americans, Black people. What the hell did they do to piss off God and cause Hell to be unleashed upon them?

There's a real answer to the conundrum of why Leftists hate Jewish people, and why Jewish people continue to vote for those same Leftists to rule them. I don't think it's because God hates Jewish people.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The "why" of it would take way too long to explain. There is plenty on the subject available on the internet. Here's something though, Why did Jesus through out the money changers, Jews, from the temple grounds? Jesus, and the Lord, had many a thing to say about the Jew. Actually in the Old and New Testaments, there are many admonishments concerning the Jews. I would say to start there. Or search for the information.

Toxick

Splat
A man who admittedly helped the Nazi's against his own people and stated it was the best time of his life.
Why the Mossad hasn't wiped out him and his 2 turd sons is a mystery to me.

As far as I know, Soros and his unholy progeny are not a threat to Israel at the moment. His attention is firmly directed at destroying the USA, and although Israel may be our allies, it is not in their interest to interfere at this point in time. And I don't think the Mossad is very interested in vengeance. Soros' actions may have lead to the death of jews 75-80 years ago, but they're otherwise occupied making sure that Iran and other like-minded middle eastern nations don't reduce them to rubble in the present.