Jillian Micheal's online

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Anyone tried using her online program to shed weight off? I'm thinking of adding this as an added part to shed the weight and get back to pre baby size which shouldn't take too long IF I keep motivated.

I've already cut out caffine along with processed sugar. Nothing is really fried that I eat, unless I splurge and eat out, which isn't often. I drink more water than anything else.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Haven't seen the online thing you are talking about... Got a link?

I use her Shred DVD and it kicks butt!

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
I just went through all the preliminary questions........and they asked for my credit card information. Guess its not free after all :frown:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Anyone tried using her online program to shed weight off? I'm thinking of adding this as an added part to shed the weight and get back to pre baby size which shouldn't take too long IF I keep motivated.

I've already cut out caffine along with processed sugar. Nothing is really fried that I eat, unless I splurge and eat out, which isn't often. I drink more water than anything else.

Good luck, if you follow her program, you'll be cut in no time. She is amazing.

K

kris31280

IDK about her online program, but honestly... do that 30 day shred. That, coupled with a 1200 calorie a day diet for 30 days and then bumping it up to an 1800 calorie a day diet for 30 days is what caused me to lose 40 pounds in 2.5 months.

Speaking of, I should probably get back to it :ohwell:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
IDK about her online program, but honestly... do that 30 day shred. That, coupled with a 1200 calorie a day diet for 30 days and then bumping it up to an 1800 calorie a day diet for 30 days is what caused me to lose 40 pounds in 2.5 months.

Speaking of, I should probably get back to it :ohwell:

Friday I'm gonna sign up for the 30 day program at a discount I received in an email. It will include Shred, Melting the Cut, and 4 weeks of juilian online.

I've shed 15 on my own with just watching what I eat, drinking lots and lots of water along with a few different exercise tapes I have.

dn0121

P90X!