Jimmies Chicken Shack

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
I knew Jimmi before he became Jimi Haha-he was my barback once upon a time! Great guy! :yay: :larry:

millertc said:
I saw them at an HFS event years ago. They were really good. Thanks for the info.
Theyre gonna be at the Brew B Que at the fairgrounds in May and with Minus-One at Hotel Charles on Cinco De Mayo too :yay:

pgtransplant

i guess with no hfs and dc101 killing there local music show on Saturday night and me not getting to many local events they off my map.... :buttkick:

BuddyLee said:
Know what time the event is?
Not sure, the only thing it said was they were going to be there on Saturday, at the admissions field, im trying to find out more. I will keep everyone posted :yay:

thakidistight said:
Not sure, the only thing it said was they were going to be there on Saturday, at the admissions field, im trying to find out more. I will keep everyone posted :yay:
They go on at 4:30 and end at 5:50. Someone said it was $20, seems a little steep, so Im not sure that part is true.

BrassieChic said:
They Rock!
:dude: Wow!!

It was great! Despite getting my times mixed up and having to wait around for four hours. Oh and the cops and campus security kicking my buddy out for crowd surfing, and telling us to keep an arms length away from the barriers in front of the stage, which is why I thought they were 10 feet away from the stage in the first place :lmao: It was still awesome!