Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Never heard of the guy

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Can't stand him

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Toxick

Splat
There isn't much gray area in the poll selections, is there.

How about if you like him ok - but he doesn't make you soil your jockies?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Or better yet...

...how about he's a damn good business man who know's his audience:

"Sunshine"

"Tropics"

"Beaches"

"Booze"

"Sex"

"Relaxing"

"Exotic places"

"Exotic tales"

"Fun"

Hmmm...I sense an opportunity here...Boat drinks!!!

WTF is that??? Boat drinks ??? Idiocy. Infantile.

God I love that song...when I'm drinking.

Pete

Repete
The best Buffet show I ever went to was Island Madness tour. It was $45 for an al day concert on Mud Island in Memphis. Jimmy came out and played twice for about 2 hours each time and also came out and played with Dilbert McKlinton. They had trucked in sand and palm trees. It was awsome and a long time ago.

Tequilla Sunset

I think each show is fun, I never have the same experience twice, and no matter how many times I have heard some of his stories, I love hearing them over and over. I have only been to shows in MD and VA, but I really want to make it to a show in South Florida, closer to his home, or up on the Cape, those shows get crazy too.

Pete

Repete
I have seen him in Key West. I spent hour after hour in Margaritaville because they say he just shows up without notice. First time I was there 6 weeks and he never showed. A few months later I flew into Key West and was spending 1 night so I went to get a T-shirt and stuff and he walked right in. Hung out for a while, sang 3 songs and left. When he got there word travelled fast, the place was packed in about 10 minutes.

I saw him in san Francisco during the "Sports" tour. He had a concert after a Giants game. We used to get tickets to Candlstick cheap because it and the Giants stunk. We went to get tickets and instead of the usual $5 they were $15. The old lady who ran the ticket counter at MWR said they cost more because of a concert after the game. It wasn't until I got the ticket I saw it was Buffet. There was only about 3,000 people there. The wind was blowing and it was cold. He was great.

Tequilla Sunset

Originally posted by Pete
I have seen him in Key West. I spent hour after hour in Margaritaville because they say he just shows up without notice. First time I was there 6 weeks and he never showed. A few months later I flew into Key West and was spending 1 night so I went to get a T-shirt and stuff and he walked right in. Hung out for a while, sang 3 songs and left. When he got there word travelled fast, the place was packed in about 10 minutes.

I saw him in san Francisco during the "Sports" tour. He had a concert after a Giants game. We used to get tickets to Candlstick cheap because it and the Giants stunk. We went to get tickets and instead of the usual $5 they were $15. The old lady who ran the ticket counter at MWR said they cost more because of a concert after the game. It wasn't until I got the ticket I saw it was Buffet. There was only about 3,000 people there. The wind was blowing and it was cold. He was great.
The post game show sounds great!
I would love to see him in the Keys, maybe next year when I move to Florida I will have to make a trip down there