jimmy wofford clinic sept 8

devinej

nope i don't think so. i will have just returned from a trip and probably won't have any money...lol but it would be fun. i like him a lot and its a really nice farm too

TallyHo4

Oh....I wish I could go!!!! There isn't anything like that out here!

If you have 3 or 4 people interested close by you, I know of a couple really good eventing clinicians that might come down to you! PM me if you are interested.
Brandi

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
If you have 3 or 4 people interested close by you, I know of a couple really good eventing clinicians that might come down to you! PM me if you are interested.
Brandi

Avapie is out in Oregon. Think she was referring to being so far away from horse stuff in her area. Eugene is about 2hrs. away from her, but she has found some barns in that area.

Are you talking about the Event Clinicians coming down to the So. Maryland area? If so who did you have in mind?

TallyHo4

Avapie is out in Oregon. Think she was referring to being so far away from horse stuff in her area. Eugene is about 2hrs. away from her, but she has found some barns in that area.

Are you talking about the Event Clinicians coming down to the So. Maryland area? If so who did you have in mind?

Oh, Oregon!, sorry I assumed people on this forum were at least a couple of hours from MD.

BZ, the event trainer I had in mind is Riyad /Gandhy. He was an assistant trainer to Jim Graham for a few years and I have watched a couple of his clinics/lessons and really been blown away. He works a lot with young horses/ OTTBs, horses and riders with issues. I'm one of those amateur riders that is a clinic junkie....I love learning, and Ive always gone to most of the clinics around me. I would highly recommend having him out as a clinician....AND he is very affordable!! Last month I saw a flyer saying that he was offering special 'Bad Economy Rates' making it much easier for people to continue with their equine education through these tough economic times. His email is riyadgandhy at gmail and the number is 410 693.6160 Let me know if you go ahead and organize one...I would love to make the drive down to come watch.

devinej

ooh that sounds interesting. haha bad economy rates might help. so tallyho4, where do you come from? i assume you are into eventing?? not too many of us on this forum.

avapie used to live here in somd and she left us for OR!!

Duckz

BZ is Country Haven going to host a clinic again this year? If so you know you can count me in :howdy:

TallyHo4

ooh that sounds interesting. haha bad economy rates might help. so tallyho4, where do you come from? i assume you are into eventing?? not too many of us on this forum.

avapie used to live here in somd and she left us for OR!!

Yes, I do love eventing, but I think I'm maxed out at novice. But thats a lot of fun for me so I don't mind not getting bigger and scarier. I go to some of the unrecognized events in the area (northern MD, PA).