Joaquin Castro’s Doxxing Of Voters Is Un-American

Burnthings

Number 1... if you believe Trump is a fascist, you don't know what a fascist. What's deplorable is labeling someone something evil that is blatantly false.

Number 2... I honestly don't think it should any business of any of us what someone donates to a candidate. Knowing it won't stop them from donating anyway.

Number 3... It's nice to know you support bullying. You obviously don't know what the word 'hypocrite' means either.
I'll stop you right there, mate.

If you support Trump, no one gives a damn about your fake outrage about inciting violence, or bullying, because he does that daily.

If you want a real solution and still not cry about someone posting a public donation record let's end Citizens United.

That way no private entity can donate to a campaign and instead politicians who have recieved a set number of endorsements from constituents will receive a tax generated campaign fund to run with.

WingsOfGold

Yea, I'd like to know if people in my community we're donating large sums of money to fascists. Shaming is a good tactic for dealing with deplorable pariah.

You should ask yourself why you wouldn't be proud of your donation.
Come on Puss, what would you do about it one way or the other? Not much can be done from the basement of a section 8 basement.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'll stop you right there, mate.

If you support Trump, no one gives a damn about your fake outrage about inciting violence, or bullying, because he does that daily.

If you want a real solution and still not cry about someone posting a public donation record let's end Citizens United.

That way no private entity can donate to a campaign and instead politicians who have received a set number of endorsements from constituents will receive a tax generated campaign fund to run with.

Fake outrage? You mean when an ANTIFA, Elizabeth Warren supporter goes to a bar and kills 10 people my outrage is fake? When a racist who states he harbored hate for Hispanics and Latinos long before Trump became president, was anti-Trump kills 22 people, my outrage is fake? What about these? Should my outrage be fake about these?:

Corey Booker wanting to punch Trump in the face
Joe Biden wanting to punch Trump
Maxine Waters - "get in their faces" (seems the nutcases at McConnell's house took her words pretty seriously)
Jimmy Kimmel, Snoop Dog, and Johnny Depp calling for Trump's assassination
Madonna wanting to blow up the White House
ANTIFA and their ongoing violence against Trump supporters
A member of congress calling the president a motherf###er
Nicholle Wallace claiming Trump called for the extermination of Latinos

Should I have fake outrage over these people and their inciting of violence? You people on the left are hardly in a place to lecture anyone else about 'fake outrage' when that sits at the core of everything you do.

stgislander

PREMO Member
You people on the left are hardly in a place to lecture anyone else about 'fake outrage' when that sits at the core of everything you do.
It's all okay to the left because if you're not one of them, you're a Nazi.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The good news is that several of these "racist and blahblah" Trump donors were...Castro donors as well.

I mean, not anymore...but they were. And they're super pissed.

:roflmao:

SamSpade

Behavior intended to intimidate or harass people is not protected by the law - hence, things like stalking or harassment.
Is it free speech to call people all the time, as long as you don't threaten them? Park across the street from them, follow them around
in public?

Reactions: NPC

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dear Congressman: Doxing Is Wrong, No Matter How Angry You Are

If you were a congressman, a person could find your home address pretty easily by going through property records. You already have a publicly listed office in Washington and offices in your district. You have a home in the Washington suburbs and a home in your district. Your spouse’s and children’s names are mentioned in news coverage, and you’ve shared pictures of your family on Twitter. All of the information that politicians give out in interviews and on social media to humanize themselves, and show that they’re normal, “just like us,” is also sharing bits and pieces of information about where they and their families have been and are likely to return: which summer camp, which vacation spots, which restaurants, barbershops, coffee shops . . . Heck, in your speeches, you might overtly say that you always visit a particular constituent’s restaurant or barbershop or small business when you’re in town. If you were a congressman, you would frequently be inadvertently telling people where they can find you if they’re patient enough.

If you were a congressman, it would probably be a bad idea for your spouse to post a lot of pictures of your family on Instagram — pictures of your house, pictures of your children, pictures of your car, pictures of the family just hanging out and eating dinner.

You know those scenes in the movies, where the detective finds the stalker’s apartment, and an entire wall is covered with photos and information about the stalker’s target? There’s usually some line of dialogue like, “Good God, he’s been secretly watching her for months!” and it involved the stalker surreptitiously following the target and secretly taking photos with a long lens. Today, the stalker can gather enough photos to create a mosaic on the wall without ever getting up from a desk.

Burnthings

Fake outrage? You mean when an ANTIFA, Elizabeth Warren supporter goes to a bar and kills 10 people my outrage is fake? When a racist who states he harbored hate for Hispanics and Latinos long before Trump became president, was anti-Trump kills 22 people, my outrage is fake? What about these? Should my outrage be fake about these?:

Maxine Waters - "get in their faces" (seems the nutcases at McConnell's house took her words pretty seriously)

Should I have fake outrage over these people and their inciting of violence? You people on the left are hardly in a place to lecture anyone else about 'fake outrage' when that sits at the core of everything you do.
What's the political motivation for targeting a bar?

WingsOfGold

Beings both Castro brothers are in fact by legal definition bastards he just may be angry because his mother was a slut just as obamas mother was?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Doxxed Trump Donor: Rep. Castro's a 'Demagogue' Who Wanted to 'Hassle People for Supporting a Different Candidate'

"The only reason he did it was to hassle people for supporting a different candidate," Hanrahan added. "I think he's a total demagogue. He did it for the purposes of discombobulating or hurting the lives of the people that he highlighted."

Castro admitted on MSNBC's Morning Joe Wednesday that he wanted potential Trump donors to "think twice about contributing to his campaign."

Hanrahan told Fox that he thinks Castro "represents a wing of the Democratic Party that is anti-free speech and dangerous."

He said he didn't mind being named on the list because he's proud to be a Trump supporter, but he was bothered to be smeared as a white supremacist for supporting the president.

"To tie me with his little racist screed down in El Paso is sickening. It's galling and I just think when you do stuff like that you're a total demagogue," he said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think about a member of Congress targeting his opponent for violent harassment....

And the Democrats have the gall to accuse Trump of being a fascist....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
One of the people on the list, Justin Herricks, who owns an oil and gas company, said the company has been called with threats.

“I’ve had people say, ‘Hey we were gonna use you for business, but we found out you’re a racist. ‘We hope that you burn in hell and your business will go with you,’” Herricks said.

Another man said that he was wrongly named as a donor to Trump when it was actually his father who made the donations.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/castr...ing-business-for-texas-bbq-chain_3036961.html

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
People On Joaquin Castro Target List Getting Harassed

The New York Times reported people have harassed another person named on Castro’s list:

For many businesses, a sudden deluge of phone calls might signal an influx of new customers. But most of the 25 calls Justin Herricks received before noon on Thursday were from people who wanted to tell him he was a white supremacist for donating money to President Trump.
“I’ve had people say, ‘Hey, we were going to use you for business, but we found out you’re a racist,’” Mr. Herricks, the owner of Precision Pipe Rentals, an oil and gas services company in San Antonio, said in an interview. “‘We hope that you burn in hell and your business will go with you.’”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Since President Trump was duly elected our nation’s president, #TheResistance has been in overdrive. Donning “pussy hats” or masks and all-black gear, the anti-Trumpers dance on the edge of civility and even of criminality.

Their goal has become increasingly apparent since President Trump took office: get rid of Trump. Because Orange Man Bad. One of the cues the current leftist “resistance” is taking came from then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton (D-NY): the people who support Trump are “deplorables.” They are less than human, less than those on the fat-cat, self-satisfied progressive left.

Fast forward to July of this year and leftist outlets insist that anyone who supports the “racist” and “white supremacist” Trump is clearly, themselves, a racist white supremacist. The left’s “war,” then, goes beyond Trump and even beyond the GOP to everyday normal American voters.

So pernicious is this self-destructive Democrat demagoguery that Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX) published a boycott and intimidation hit list via Twitter. This is indicative of the new Democrats’ view of citizen representation in Congress: if you don’t vote (D), I not only don’t support or represent you in my duly-elected role as your Congressional representative, but I will “out” you as “other.” How that plays out is out of my hands. And stuff.

In short, Democrat Congress-critters don’t support ALL of their constituents; they represent only those who share their views and walk in lock-step parrot mode. And they want you to know it. They want you to feel it and to be cowed by it, to bow to their power, to quiver before their intimidation, to succumb to their bullying. They want you afraid to speak your mind; if you do, they promise they will run your out of the public sphere, harm you and/or your family, get you fired, and otherwise destroy your livelihood and that of your family.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/...s-as-texans-rally-around-bill-miller-bar-b-q/

Sapidus

Oh Boohoo.
Just last week a gun man killed dozens of people because Trump told him too.

The maga bomber was sentenced to jail after he attempted to build bombs to kill politicians because he said Trump told him to.

A man featured a child's skull because Trump him people not respecting the flag deserved to be beaten.

Wake up. Trump is the root of the problem