Job Fair

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
mainman said:
Something about having your forum account deleted... Yeah, that was it...

I've been here more than a year and now you want me to leave? I don't even bother anybody. :frown:

MMDad

Lem Putt
LexiGirl75 said:
I've been here more than a year and now you want me to leave? I don't even bother anybody. :frown:
Anyone who has been on here more than a year and isn't premo... Well, we just have to question your commitment. Would it really hurt for you to pay your way?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
MMDad said:
Anyone who has been on here more than a year and isn't premo... Well, we just have to question your commitment. Would it really hurt for you to pay your way?

Once I walk through that door who will I become. I've seen what personal forums can do to a person. I don't think I can handle the premo threads. :jameo:

Half of my freaky-deaky best posts have gone there to live on (without me). :frown:

Geek

LexiGirl75 said:

Sweet Lexi,

Mainman and MMdad were making jokes :huggy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
BS Gal said:
You can do it right on-line with a debit or credit card. She'll walk you thru it if you PM her.

I'm curious to know what is going to happen to me though. Something aint right. :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
itsbob said:
Son said the same thing.

Three base contractors.. Wal Mart, Target.. etc..
It would have been great and I'm sure I would have gotten all the offers in the world if I were an engineer. Looks like I'll be traveling up the road for a government job.

E

(((echo)))

If you don't have a degree....don't waste your time going
just a lil FYI