Job growth surges by 312,000 in december

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Job creation ended 2018 on a powerful note, with nonfarm payrolls surging by 312,000 in December though the unemployment rate rose to 3.9 percent.

The jobless rate, which was last higher in June, rose for the right reason as 419,000 new workers entered the workforce and the labor force participation rate increased to 63.1 percent. The participation level was up 0.2 percentage points from November and 0.4 percentage points compared with a year earlier.

A broader measure of unemployment that includes discouraged workers and those holding part-time jobs for economic reasons held steady at 7.6 percent.

JOB GROWTH SURGES BY 312,000 IN DECEMBER

Setting the bait

:oldman:

transporter

Across the board, this was a very good report.

I know you are too stupid to understand this comrade....but good news is still good news and bad news is still bad news.

This was good news.

I am shocked that you posted it early...usually you have to wait for dailywire or townhall to tell you what to think. Oh wait...it was actually good news...so you didn't need to add the political spin to make bullsh!t smell like roses.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I know you are too stupid to understand this comrade .....

Anyone that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot, a Russian Troll From Minsk or Running a "disinformation campaign"

I am shocked that you posted it early ... usually you have to wait for dailywire or townhall to tell you what to think.

I do not WAIT for anyone to tell me what to think ... that is what YOU Progressives do

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

TCROW

Ah good. And finally some wage growth.

Looks like some room for some Fed Funds Rate tightening. Yay!

CPUSA

Across the board, this was a very good report.

I know you are too stupid to understand this comrade....but good news is still good news and bad news is still bad news.

This was good news.

I am shocked that you posted it early...usually you have to wait for dailywire or townhall to tell you what to think. Oh wait...it was actually good news...so you didn't need to add the political spin to make bullsh!t smell like roses.

Every day that Donald Trump has been President has been VERY good news.
Every thing he has done has been VERY good news.
You're just too stuck on...whatever the hell it is you Twinks are offended by...that has prevented you from seeing his sheer greatness, especially when compared to the last 3 losers that occupied the WH.
Every single morning when you wake up, you should do what I do...THANK GOD FOR DELIVERING DONALD TRUMP TO THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

Chris0nllyn

You think that will stand court review?

I don't. But it's been a gift that keeps on giving when it comes to tormenting ole MR.

I doubt it will, but I was simply asking if that was a VERY good thing Trump did or VERY good news that he supported it and pushed it.