Job trouble :(

jamesbond007

I'm probably going to have to quit my job soon, due to the accessive amount of drama, and lies.

I want to ride ponies/do barn work :) anyone wanna hire me !? :)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Um, while truthful that's probably not the best way to get job offers. Just my suggestion. I don't have any ponies available for riding. :)

jamesbond007

Um, while truthful that's probably not the best way to get job offers. Just my suggestion. I don't have any ponies available for riding. :)

Yes I know. I was just goofing off. Horses have no money in them when it comes to jobs. I have my own pony to ride. Thanks for th opinion though !

Terence

Error 404
how about just ignoring the morons causing the drama? lol thats what I usually would do back in HS... oh and if people start up lies just go along with some of them and others just be like yea you're definitely right damn idiot. Or just ignore it all completely.

but yea I hope all will get better :).

jamesbond007

how about just ignoring the morons causing the drama? lol thats what I usually would do back in HS... oh and if people start up lies just go along with some of them and others just be like yea you're definitely right damn idiot. Or just ignore it all completely.

but yea I hope all will get better :).

Well yes ignoring it would be nice if it was possible, this drama involves cops and people allowing kids to do stuff and incouraging & putting our childcare under investigation cause one dumb girl.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Well yes ignoring it would be nice if it was possible, this drama involves cops and people allowing kids to do stuff and incouraging & putting our childcare under investigation cause one dumb girl.

I'm assuming maybe they work at a daycare and there is a fellow employee that is allowing children to do things that they shouldn't and someone has gotten the police involved :shrug:

I had to read it twice but that's what I got out of it :yay: I may be wrong as I have no idea about the situtation.....

SugarNSpikes

That doesn't sound good.

Call me or send me an e-mail if you need anything.

I know a fat pony who needs some work, by the way. (ha ha)