Joe Arpaio announces run for Sheriff. Again.

This_person

He wanted to run for Senator from AZ, too.

Anyone should be able to run. People can choose to vote or not vote for him. That's the great thing about freedom.

Chris0nllyn

He wanted to run for Senator from AZ, too.

Anyone should be able to run. People can choose to vote or not vote for him. That's the great thing about freedom.

Absolutely. Hopefully the folks in AZ don't vote for someone who has little regard for the Constitution and a list of improprieties.

This_person

The other "half" put Trump in office.

Perhaps you're right.
When it comes to "little regard for the Constitution", I'll take Democrat over anyone else the vast majority of the time, and I'll be right the vast majority of the time.

Sadly, in our national politics, it has become a relative-morality game for this. Relative to others, they avoid living by the constitution the worst/most. That doesn't mean others don't do it, too.

transporter

Absolutely. Hopefully the folks in AZ don't vote for someone who has little regard for the Constitution and a list of improprieties.
:yeahthat:

A previous officer of the law who was convicted for ignoring court orders and runs to be sheriff should be resoundingly defeated.

seekeroftruth

OMG.... I could not believe that idiot was running again.... and on top of that.... it was a close race!!!!

His only reason for running..... "the dems were mean to me" and "I should be the sheriff like I always have been"...... what an idiot....

The State is still paying off the millions of dollars it cost to defend him in the end..... and people still voted for him.... OMG....

WingsOfGold

OMG.... I could not believe that idiot was running again.... and on top of that.... it was a close race!!!!

His only reason for running..... "the dems were mean to me" and "I should be the sheriff like I always have been"...... what an idiot....

The State is still paying off the millions of dollars it cost to defend him in the end..... and people still voted for him.... OMG....
Kinda like Biden and others that have been in congress the past 25 years?