Joe Biden Begins Researching Potential 2024 Campaign Rivals, Including Tucker Carlson

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Politico and The Hill reported Tuesday that the Democrat National Committee is already at work investigating more than 20 possible Republican candidates, from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley to Fox News host Tucker Carlson and My Pillow founder Mike Lindell.

I don't know which is funnier... That he thinks Tucker Carlson will run for Pres or that he's actually still going to be Pres in 2024. :roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
"Biden’s 2020 campaign manager, Jennifer O’Malley Dillon, is leading the effort, which has hired about 25 people, according to the reports. The effort has plans to hire 25 more staffers to fuel their opposition research early on in the process."

It takes 50 people to do this!?!

Hijinx

"Biden’s 2020 campaign manager, Jennifer O’Malley Dillon, is leading the effort, which has hired about 25 people, according to the reports. The effort has plans to hire 25 more staffers to fuel their opposition research early on in the process."

Well of course it isn't Joe Biden.. I's the democrat party doing this.
And what they are doing is digging around looking for dirt.
Anything that can be used or made up to destroy whatever candidate is picked.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Well, they ARE democrats...

Hijinx

We should all have some stickers printed up and thanking Joe Biden for the price increases, and stick them on a pump every time we buy fuel.