Joe Biden Freezes.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I noticed in another clip I saw tonight of him climbing steps holding on to Jill's hand while he was going to meet The Queen. For God's sake, he could barely climb the stairs - he was holding on to her for steadiness.

Louise

Let US hope that there are enough Patriots still existing to save our Country. I read, today, that RFK was part of JFK’s assassination and Monroe’s overdose. because of being appointed AG, and the power of it all. He was having an affair with Monroe, too. That’s what happens when you are a swamp creature. Nothing has changed. The Clintons are still killing people they don’t like. The latest is a reporter that outed them years ago. I, always thought it was LBJ that had JFK killed and RFK and MLK. Did a bro kill his own bro? And, his other bro died in WWII. Wow. And, now, we have a Joe as prez. What a Joke he is, and his doctor of English wife. Jill and Kamala are only good at making cookies. Period. Now we have…non citizen Barry Soetoro, his transgender wife Michelle, Susan Rice married to a white guy, Gates buying up farmland, and Fauci and the big covid lie running Our Gov. God bless the USA.

I forgot to mention China, communists, Marxists, and hypocrites like the co-founder of BLM and how she has walled herself off. Bring it, y’al!

Last edited:

SamSpade

In his defense - the correct use of the phrase IS 'the proof of the pudding is in the eating' - meaning it doesn't matter how good it looks or is presented, what matters is how it tastes. Substance is more important than appearance - the "proof" is when you eat it.

It was Lewis Carroll - of Alice in Wonderland - who gave us the nonsensical version of "the proof's in the pudding". It's so nonsensical that his readers laughed at how stupid it sounded.

Carroll also gave us another common but nonsensical version of a phrase which has also superseded its original - large as life and twice as natural vs. the original, large as life and QUITE as natural.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

What is really frightening is to speak to a liberal about this , and they don't see it.
Some (most) of them would vote against Trump again even knowing what they did when they helped destroy us.

They are watching us slide into deep inflation, being laughed at by the world, making bad decisions, and printing money as though it was the answer to our troubles, and they still ignore the facts.
The Democrats want to pass a law that would destroy the American vote and leave us with this mess they got us in to. Only worse.
I just don't understand the minds of these people who cannot see what is going on, and still argue against Trump.

Reactions: BOP

phreddyp

Let US hope that there are enough Patriots still existing to save our Country. I read, today, that RFK was part of JFK’s assassination and Monroe’s overdose. because of being appointed AG, and the power of it all. He was having an affair with Monroe, too. That’s what happens when you are a swamp creature. Nothing has changed. The Clintons are still killing people they don’t like. The latest is a reporter that outed them years ago. I, always thought it was LBJ that had JFK killed and RFK and MLK. Did a bro kill his own bro? And, his other bro died in WWII. Wow. And, now, we have a Joe as prez. What a Joke he is, and his doctor of English wife. Jill and Kamala are only good at making cookies. Period. Now we have…non citizen Barry Soetoro, his transgender wife Michelle, Susan Rice married to a white guy, Gates buying up farmland, and Fauci and the big covid lie running Our Gov. God bless the USA.

I forgot to mention China, communists, Marxists, and hypocrites like the co-founder of BLM and how she has walled herself off. Bring it, y’al!
I think that you require some adjustment to your meds !

Louise

What's wrong with Susan Rice being married to a white guy?

First, she is one of the people producing The Biden Show; along with Barry and Mike, et al. And, second, how does that square with all the screaming about white supremacy? Not to mention others, like Pelosi and Schumer, that want the power of it all, are white. Kamala is married to a white guy, too.:sshrug:

P.S. It is very hard to comprehend the hypocrisy of it all. Catch my drift?

Last edited:

Louise

I think that you require some adjustment to your meds !

I don’t take meds. My health is good. You are another example of a person that knows nothing about a person on the internet, but comments on a person they no nothing about. Oh wait, I do take an aspirin when I shake my head too much when reading social media. Happy foruming. :)

mitzi

I read, today, that RFK was part of JFK’s assassination and Monroe’s overdose. because of being appointed AG, and the power of it all. He was having an affair with Monroe, too.

That's old news. I read that ages ago.

Louise

That's old news. I read that ages ago.

Good for you. I am late to the party, so to speak. So, basically, RFK was a power monger sleeping with Monroe, too, and thought it was ok to have her and his bro killed. Disgusting. Then he was assassinated, too. Interesting. I will never forget the day I got off the school bus at 8 years, and walked into my house to see my conservative Republican parents crying because Prez JFK was dead on Nov 22 1963.

I just found this. It is ironic that the speaker called her “the late” Marilyn Monroe…

Last edited:

mitzi

So, basically, RFK was a power monger sleeping with Monroe, too, and thought it was ok to have her and his bro killed. Disgusting. Then he was assassinated, too.

I never said it was true. The story has been floating around in conspiracy stories for years. I'm surprised you only know of it recently.