Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In an interview with Pittsburgh CBS affiliate KDKA, Biden said that he would use federal power to “mandate” masks.

Q: So you would, in effect, mandate the wearing of masks.

Biden: I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public.

Biden fumbled with his mask throughout the interview, and has struggled with his own mask at previous events.

Biden went on to say that he would take off his mask when taking the oath of office if he won the election.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a boob :lol:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Why do you want more Americans to die? Isn't 125,000 enough for you?
Not Americans, illegals with have to be good enough for your ghoulish death count.
Besides, we have to get to 120 million so Biden doesn't look like a bumbling senile pile💩 you crab catching fool.

Crabcatcher79

Not Americans, illegals with have to be good enough for your ghoulish death count.
Besides, we have to get to 120 million so Biden doesn't look like a bumbling senile pile💩 you crab catching fool.

Is that supposed to be English? Or make any sense? You sound more bumbling than Trump describing his second term goals.

DaSDGuy

Let me know when they design a mask that prevents catching chinese coronavirus.
All the masks available now merely inhibit (not prevent) someone who already has coronavirus from spreading it.

Crabcatcher79

Let me know when they design a mask that prevents catching chinese coronavirus.
All the masks available now merely inhibit (not prevent) someone who already has coronavirus from spreading it.

That’s the point dumbass. If you don’t pass It other people can’t catch it.

Why is that difficult to understand?

Louise

That’s the point dumbass. If you don’t pass It other people can’t catch it.

Why is that difficult to understand?

It is not difficult to understand a hoax. Here you go.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/worst-pandemics-in-history

And, masks are unhealthy to the every day person; especially, the ones that exercise. It is like politicians want to make US look like China. The Chinese have been wearing masks for years; even when there was not a flu outbreak.

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

It is not difficult to understand a hoax. Here you go.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/worst-pandemics-in-history

And, masks are unhealthy to the every day person; especially, the ones that exercise. It is like politicians want to make US look like China. The Chinese have been wearing masks for years; even when there was not a flu outbreak.

So you are Chinese are smarter than Americans when it comes to controlling the spread of Viruses?

Makes sense since the have stopped the spread and we have 125,000 Americans dead because of Trumps stupidity and people like you who believe it’s a hoax.

What makes you think masks are more unhealthy than a deadly virus?

when was the last time you exercised?

Louise

So you are Chinese are smarter than Americans when it comes to controlling the spread of Viruses?

Makes sense since the have stopped the spread and we have 125,000 Americans dead because of Trumps stupidity and people like you who believe it’s a hoax.

What makes you think masks are more unhealthy than a deadly virus?

when was the last time you exercised?

I excercised my body today, and my brain, too. And, no, I am not Chinese. I am of French, Scot, and Native American heritage, and no member of my ancestors owned a slave; even though I was born and raised in the South. Are you a result of what is being taught in schools, now? Scary stuff. Get a grip! Yikes!

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

I excercised today. And, no, I am not Chinese. I am of French, Scot, and Native American heritage, and no member of my ancestors owned a slave; even though I was born and raised in the South. Are you a result of what is being taught in schools, now? Scary stuff. Get a grip! Yikes!

What does slavery have to do with anything?

why do you think wearing a mask is a problem?

It stops the spread of the virus and has worked in all the other countries in the works that have done it.

Louise

What does slavery have to do with anything?

why do you think wearing a mask is a problem?

It stops the spread of the virus and has worked in all the other countries in the works that have done it.

OK. You and I are done. You are a circle jerk. I wish you well.