Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
When it comes to masks I only wear it to be able to purchase things in stores.
When you are told you will,not be waited on because you are not masked, what choice do you really have.
Lately, I have been seeing employees and patrons in a few grocery stores and convenience stores not wearing masks and nobody is saying anything about it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
He closed the pandemic office in 2019 that Obama ha put in place. He repeatedly called it a hoax and said it would go away. He has refused to wear a mask
Or encourage others to wear one.

He told people to ingest bleach.

This is what you libs do... you take a quote, miscaharacterize it, then run with it as fact. Trump DID NOT call the coronavirus a "hoax". He said what the democrats are doing in regards to politicizing it a hoax.

In a speech back in Feb, he said he will do all he can to prevent the virus from entering the country. But democrat open boarders policies undermined this. He also started his task force at that time to combat the spread. Why would a guy that said it's a "hoax" stop all travel from China and create a coronavirus task force to combat a hoax?

And you're just stupid if you believe Trump really called for people to drink bleach. He was asking questions about a bunch of different proposed treatments that he did not come up with - using ultraviolet light, heat, or using some form of disinfectant. He never said anything about drinking bleach.
Nearly every person that gets in front of a microphone takes their mask off. Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Cuomo, DeBlasio... All of them spittling on the mic for the next person to suck into their oral cavity.

You're a "good enough for me, but not for thee" kind of person. It seems liberals and protesters are immune, while conservatives and church-goers are the ones spreading the virus. :bigwhoop:

DaSDGuy

Question Joe: How are you going to force anyone to do anything? You and your followers want to the eliminate the police, remember? What will be used to force us? Social workers using harsh language?

Crabcatcher79

This is what you libs do... you take a quote, miscaharacterize it, then run with it as fact. Trump DID NOT call the coronavirus a "hoax". He said what the democrats are doing in regards to politicizing it a hoax.

In a speech back in Feb, he said he will do all he can to prevent the virus from entering the country. But democrat open boarders policies undermined this. He also started his task force at that time to combat the spread. Why would a guy that said it's a "hoax" stop all travel from China and create a coronavirus task force to combat a hoax?

And you're just stupid if you believe Trump really called for people to drink bleach. He was asking questions about a bunch of different proposed treatments that he did not come up with - using ultraviolet light, heat, or using some form of disinfectant. He never said anything about drinking bleach.
Nearly every person that gets in front of a microphone takes their mask off. Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Cuomo, DeBlasio... All of them spittling on the mic for the next person to suck into their oral cavity.

You're a "good enough for me, but not for thee" kind of person. It seems liberals and protesters are immune, while conservatives and church-goers are the ones spreading the virus. :bigwhoop:

BS. Trump has downplayed the seriousness of the virus since the beginning.
Why has China , the place it originated nene able to contain it yet we haven’t?

why does Trump still not wear a mask in public or make a national plan or response?

He did call it a hoax and said it would go away on its own. It would be down to zero cases by Easter.

“"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?”

What kind of idiot says that?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
“"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?”

The kind who gets briefed by scientists and doctors who already work with blood purification, which has been a thing for decades.

But you gobble up your masters' talking points. Yummy!

NPC

He also left it up to the states to find their own PPE and make their own plans .....

You do not get to have it BOTH Ways .....

Since When is it the JOB of the FEDERAL Gov. to provide PPE for the States ...

YOUR Side was too busy in February wasting time and money on false charges of Abuse of Power and Obstruction .....

Trump puts in place a Travel Ban From China

Nancy and Chuck fall over themselves to pass congressional responses BLOCKING Trumps Actions

Your side demands Trump do MORE .... Trump comes out, OK I have the Federal Authority to Do This, and is reminded of the 10th Amendment and has to walk it back.

YOU KEEP SAYING TRUMP SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE ..... then you bitch Trump is a Dictator

What Exactly Should Trump have done ? YOU Whine, Bitch and Complain .....

Well Trump should have Ordered States to Do ?
Do What ?

The Federal Gov does not have the power to order states to change the Speed Limit on Interstate highways or in act Seat Belt Laws

What exactly is Trump supposed to do here ?

Yep YOUR Gov. LIED to you so American's would not panic by up all the PPE on the Market ....

China is a Authoritarian with near TOTAL Control over EVERYTYHING Press, where people go, the Chinese Gov, welded IRON bar across the doors of its citizens locking them inside. The LIE a bout the status virus, 20 million died in Wuhan way more than the numbers reported

numbers told by the amount of funeral urns returning from the Gov with the ashes of victims to be picked up by family members

and a reported 20 million phone numbers cancelled from cell phones

why does Trump still not wear a mask in public

Why Should He ?

or make a national plan or response?

Why is it the JOB of the Federal Gov to tell any state how to handle the crisis in their respective state ?

He did call it a hoax and said it would go away on its own.

No Liar

Democratic Ad Twists Trump’s ‘Hoax’ Comment

The Democratic super PAC Priorities USA Action has been running an ad falsely suggesting President Donald Trump called the coronavirus outbreak a “hoax.”

At the beginning, the ad splices together two quotes to have Trump saying, “The coronavirus, this is their new hoax.” It is obvious in listening to the ad that he said, “The coronavirus,” and, “this is their new hoax,” at different times. His voice sounds quite different in the two segments.

But on the screen, “The coronavirus, this is their new hoax” appears as a single sentence.

Trump did use the word “hoax” but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself.

As we have reported, the “hoax” kerfuffle began at a Trump rally in South Carolina on Feb. 28. At one point Trump said, “And this is their new hoax.” But he did so in the context of assailing Democrats for trying to politicize what the Democrats saw as his administration’s shortcomings in combating the crisis.

Trump, Feb. 28: Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes.
One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Lysol Into Your Lungs’

During the press conference, Bill Bryan, Under Secretary for Science and Technology at DHS, talked about the effects of sunlight, heat, humidity, and certain disinfectants on the half-life of the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that – you’re going to have to use medical doctors with – but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

NONE - you are to ignorant to understand what was said.

Crabcatcher79

You do not get to have it BOTH Ways .....

Since When is it the JOB of the FEDERAL Gov. to provide PPE for the States ...

YOUR Side was too busy in February wasting time and money on false charges of Abuse of Power and Obstruction .....

Trump puts in place a Travel Ban From China

Nancy and Chuck fall over themselves to pass congressional responses BLOCKING Trumps Actions

Your side demands Trump do MORE .... Trump comes out, OK I have the Federal Authority to Do This, and is reminded of the 10th Amendment and has to walk it back.

YOU KEEP SAYING TRUMP SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE ..... then you bitch Trump is a Dictator

What Exactly Should Trump have done ? YOU Whine, Bitch and Complain .....

Well Trump should have Ordered States to Do ?
Do What ?

The Federal Gov does not have the power to order states to change the Speed Limit on Interstate highways or in act Seat Belt Laws

What exactly is Trump supposed to do here ?

Yep YOUR Gov. LIED to you so American's would not panic by up all the PPE on the Market ....

China is a Authoritarian with near TOTAL Control over EVERYTYHING Press, where people go, the Chinese Gov, welded IRON bar across the doors of its citizens locking them inside. The LIE a bout the status virus, 20 million died in Wuhan way more than the numbers reported

numbers told by the amount of funeral urns returning from the Gov with the ashes of victims to be picked up by family members

and a reported 20 million phone numbers cancelled from cell phones

Why Should He ?

Why is it the JOB of the Federal Gov to tell any state how to handle the crisis in their respective state ?

No Liar

Democratic Ad Twists Trump’s ‘Hoax’ Comment

The Democratic super PAC Priorities USA Action has been running an ad falsely suggesting President Donald Trump called the coronavirus outbreak a “hoax.”

At the beginning, the ad splices together two quotes to have Trump saying, “The coronavirus, this is their new hoax.” It is obvious in listening to the ad that he said, “The coronavirus,” and, “this is their new hoax,” at different times. His voice sounds quite different in the two segments.

But on the screen, “The coronavirus, this is their new hoax” appears as a single sentence.

Trump did use the word “hoax” but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself.

As we have reported, the “hoax” kerfuffle began at a Trump rally in South Carolina on Feb. 28. At one point Trump said, “And this is their new hoax.” But he did so in the context of assailing Democrats for trying to politicize what the Democrats saw as his administration’s shortcomings in combating the crisis.

No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Lysol Into Your Lungs’

During the press conference, Bill Bryan, Under Secretary for Science and Technology at DHS, talked about the effects of sunlight, heat, humidity, and certain disinfectants on the half-life of the coronavirus.

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

“No, I’m here to talk about the finds that we had in the study,” Bryan responded. “We don’t do that within that lab at our labs.”

Trump then clarified his remarks: “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big affect if it’s on a stationary object.”

NONE - you are to ignorant to understand what was said.

You are brain dead if you believe any of the crap you are saying. You think 20 million Chinese died and they are lying about it.

But you also believe the virus isn’t very serious so people needn’t wear masks.

You can’t have it both ways.
Trump said we would have less than 100 cases and it would be gone by Easter.

125,000 Americans are dead because of Trumps stupidity. Every other 1st works country has managed to almost eliminate the virus except us.

we can’t even travel to Europe because Trumps response was so inept.

it’s embarrassing.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
125,000 moron. This is the first time Covid has ever emerged so its the deaths from the normal flu plus the ones from Covid.
Actually MORON.. no it is NOT.. Up until MAY we were behind the annual average deaths in the US.. SO get your head out of your ass and try again MORON.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
oh and MORON 125,000 people didn't die because of Trump, 1.775 MILLION didn't die because of Trump.

I will add at least 50,000 died to to direct ineptness of democrats

PsyOps

Pixelated

why does Trump still not wear a mask in public or make a national plan or response?

He did call it a hoax and said it would go away on its own. It would be down to zero cases by Easter.

To the contrary, the seriousness of the virus was massively overplayed. The deaths haven't been anywhere near originally predicted. You had governors, like Cuomo, taking elderly infected people from hospitals and forcing nursing homes, where no infections existed, to take these sick people, thus spreading the virus like wildfire, killing thousands of people. I gave you a graph that showed the vast majority of reported infections were in the age group between 25 and 35, but the vast numbers of deaths were of the elderly. It was as if these governors and mayors purposely targeted the elderly in order to raise the numbers to justify their oppressive lock down on the rest of us.

Why doesn't Trump wear a mask? I don't know... perhaps you could ask Cuomo, DeBlasio, Whitmer, Pelosi, Schumer.................................. why they don't wear masks while in public. Sometimes they do, often they don't.

Trump did not call the virus a hoax. He said the democrats were politicizing it, and that was the hoax. Don't believe me?

You really need to stop taking your "facts" from the likes of CNN, or whatever lying sources you have telling you that Trump is Satan coming to destroy the world.

The deal is, Trump has taken the virus very seriously; so-much-so that he shut down all travel from China and stood up his own response team to provide recommendations of actions to combat it. If he believed the virus was a hoax, why would he go through all of this effort? I know he doesn't meet up to your high standards of what to say and how to say it, but he is a man of action. He also doesn't believe in dictatorships, the likes of what we're seeing in many of our states. The hypocrisy of people like you who excuse protesters massing together, not wearing masks, not social distancing, while condemning Trump for not wearing a mask, or condemning people for going to his rallies just shows how you people are politicizing this whole thing; which makes Trump right - you people have turned this whole thing into a hoax.

Last edited: