Joe Biden is worth $9 million

Hijinx

Joe isn't in charge in his own home.
Dr. Jill his caregiver is running things and she will be the one making such a decision.
She knows where Joe's mind is.

SamSpade

How does anyone who works in the government all of their lives make SO MUCH DAMNED MONEY?

Ok, that was a conceit. We all DO KNOW. But every one of us also knows at least one lifelong federal employee.
How fantastically wealthy are THEY?

easyliving45

How does anyone who works in the government all of their lives make SO MUCH DAMNED MONEY?

Ok, that was a conceit. We all DO KNOW. But every one of us also knows at least one lifelong federal employee.
How fantastically wealthy are THEY?

It was from his book deal. Easily verifiable. Why do you love conspiracy theories about democrats so much yet dismiss similar truths about Trump?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
That savings account the government people get to participate in must really be getting awesome returns.

SamSpade

That savings account the government people get to participate in must really be getting awesome returns.

TSP was REALLY good under Trump. I worried about some of it, because I had to take a cash out, and it depleted my balance by a lot.
Made it all back in six months.
In 2020.

Really wish I'd put more in over the years. Wouldn't be rich, but I wouldn't have to work another 10 years.