Joe Biden nominated for a Nobel Prize

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am not making that up.

:roflmao:

“When others have resorted to violent solutions, [Biden] has argued that the best force is the force of argument,” Chris Bryant, a member of the Labour Party, told the Standard. “Because guns can stop a heart but well-placed words can change many hearts, and many hearts can change a world.”

:lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They may as well. After giving one to the magic mulatto just for breathing, it's pretty much worthless anyway...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I am not making that up.

:roflmao:

“When others have resorted to violent solutions, [Biden] has argued that the best force is the force of argument,” Chris Bryant, a member of the Labour Party, told the Standard. “Because guns can stop a heart but well-placed words can change many hearts, and many hearts can change a world.”

:lmao:
Isn't Biden part of the Obama Biden team that gave us Syria, Libya (and Benghazi), Yemen, Iran.. Turkey, assassinations of US citizens (and their children) without trial??

SamSpade

The main thing I objected to when Obama got the prize is - it was awarded to him with the HOPE that his ideas would promote peace.
The committee denied this - but a member on the committee later said that's the gist of it - he was already advancing two wars and authorizing drone strikes - not like Chinese dissidents suffering in jail went through.

He beat out people who have dedicated their lives and sometimes - suffered - for the cause of peace.

If Biden gets it because he's said a few things on the campaign trail but otherwise has spent a career not really doing anything about peace - it will prove it's a sham. We already saw people like Yasser Arafat get one - a terrorist - and Gorbachev get one for ending the Cold War but NOT Reagan - the pattern is ideological.