Joe Biden QOTD

MMDad

Lem Putt
"I voted against the amendment to designate Iran’s Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization"

Kerad

You guys (Righties) sure are worried about Biden's selection. It's kinda cute to see you all scrambly about it.

:lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
You guys (Righties) sure are worried about Biden's selection. It's kinda cute to see you all scrambly about it.

No worry. Just ecstatic at all the ammo we've been given. O'Bammy's on the way to a stunning defeat! :yahoo:

By the way, how did you read this if I'm on ignore?

T

toppick08

Biden, as usual, will put his foot in his mouth...,just a matter of time.., Barack America..:rolleyes:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
“That puts him in a terrible bind, because you can’t give a ringing endorsement when you’re talking about foreign policy,” a longtime Clinton adviser said. “Obviously, the hard thing to talk about with Obama is commander in chief, of all his many talents.

“You don’t rah-rah about commander in chief. You rah-rah about hope and change and a new party and all that. So no matter what he does, somebody will find fault with it.”

Its funny how much this quote says, isn't it Kerad?

MMDad

Lem Putt
I guess China's military is also a terrorist organization...:rolleyes:

Iran is a very big problem, but they're a problem as a whole Republic.

Freakin mouth breather. You can't even spell right when you are using a dictionary.

Stick to your race cars, boy. This politics stuff is a bit complicated for you to understand.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Revolutionary Guards are pretty much their "special forces" types.

The Basijis are the ones to worry about: young, zealous, vigilantes with government backing.

Oddly enough, multiple anti-IR groups have been labeled as terrorists :confused.

Kerad

No worry. Just ecstatic at all the ammo we've been given. O'Bammy's on the way to a stunning defeat! :yahoo:

By the way, how did you read this if I'm on ignore?

Yep. Obama picked the best guy for the job..so now he's in trouble. :killingme

God...it must really, really suck to be a Rightie. You poor things.

I took you off ignore temporarily, but once you peg the tardometer one more time, you're gone for life.

You should enjoy your moment of inclusion while you can. :yay:

(Though, you've probably already posted something ignorant enough to get you ignored for life...and I have yet to read it. :ohwell:)

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Biden, as usual, will put his foot in his mouth...,just a matter of time.., Barack America..:rolleyes:

You mean there isn't a real superhero by that name??? Then who is this imposter?!

Attachments

• captain_barack_america.jpg
    captain_barack_america.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 51