Joe Biden Supporter in Maryland Fires Shotgun At Two Republicans Driving By House

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A Maryland man has been accused of shooting at two passers-by with a shotgun over the weekend while he was putting up Joe Biden campaign signs in his yard, according to Baltimore County Police reports.

Douglas Kuhn was tending to a number of Joe Biden yard signs on his property when a truck displaying a large Trump-Pence campaign sign drove by and the driver honked on the horn, according to Baltimore County Police. Kuhn allegedly picked up a shotgun laying nearby and ran to the edge of his property as the truck continued driving away and fired the shotgun at the truck, according to Baltimore County Police and the victims.

More of that peaceful protesting, no doubt.

Reactions: BOP

warneckutz

A Maryland man has been accused of shooting at two passers-by with a shotgun over the weekend while he was putting up Joe Biden campaign signs in his yard, according to Baltimore County Police reports.

Douglas Kuhn was tending to a number of Joe Biden yard signs on his property when a truck displaying a large Trump-Pence campaign sign drove by and the driver honked on the horn, according to Baltimore County Police. Kuhn allegedly picked up a shotgun laying nearby and ran to the edge of his property as the truck continued driving away and fired the shotgun at the truck, according to Baltimore County Police and the victims.

More of that peaceful protesting, no doubt.

I'm guessing little dougie is going to push the PTSD angle after firing the shotgun now?

SamSpade

Well Joe DID tell people to fire a shotgun...

I suppose they could do the same stupid ass thing to him they did to Palin with the targets.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This is the type of behavior you might expect from someone going through puberty. A lot can be said for the phrase, "Young, dumb. and full of ...", but apparently this guy is just a nut. Who the hell takes a gun out in the front yard to "tend to" political yard signs? He's a good candidate for gun confiscation. He doesn't sound like his elevator goes to the top floor.

herb749

I just saw a story on TV this morning about how people are getting upset about vehicles with Trump flags. I'd seen the posts about people crying on twitter about them, but on TV news .? News is becoming feelings, rather that facts.

Hijinx

The fact that this guy is tending to Biden flags tell me he isn't too bright.
Suppose this had been a motorcyclist.