Joe speaks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He just called his running mate "mean", "nasty", and "whining" on national TV under the guise of saying that's what Trump says about her.

:roflmao:

He's kind of pathetic standing there orating to.....nobody.

He's a few minutes in and starting to stutter.

Crabcatcher79

He just called his running mate "mean", "nasty", and "whining" on national TV under the guise of saying that's what Trump says about her.

:roflmao:

He's kind of pathetic standing there orating to.....nobody.

He's a few minutes in and starting to stutter.

Your fantasy is life is at least rich

Toxick

Splat
My running mate is the part that I have a lot of because of it, but I have to make sure that the water is a manageable amount as well.

Bare-ya-cuda

He’s stuttering but it seems as if he is being fed what to say. He pauses as waiting for his next sentence to be read to him.

herb749

So is this his once a month appearance and now he goes back to the basement . :razz:

Also another important note. He was using a high school in Delaware. Kids can't use it to go to school but he can use it for a political event.

Crabcatcher79

So is this his once a month appearance and now he goes back to the basement . :razz:

Also another important note. He was using a high school in Delaware. Kids can't use it to go to school but he can use it for a political event.

Do you not understand the difference between a couple thousand kids and less than one hundred people?

Hijinx

Wait..what??..you lefty loons have been clamoring for nothing but far more economic disaster and shutdowns. Sappy..you are a piece of work, pal..
Sappy is just one of thousands. They all have their heads up their ass.