Joe speaks

Crabcatcher79

OMG :lmao:

People like you fall for that bullshit. We'll see in November if everyone else remembers that the US smoking along when the Dems created the fake pandemic and started a race riot.

You should tell the families of the 160,000 dead Americans about the fake pandemic.

Trump called for Obama to resign when two Americans died of Ebola.

You think this 9 year old thought this was fake? What is wrong with you? Is your identity now so consumed by Trump you can’t see the truth? How dare you belittle the dead like that.

TPD

the poor dad
You should tell the families of the 160,000 dead Americans about the fake pandemic.

You think this 9 year old thought this was fake? What is wrong with you? Is your identity now so consumed by Trump you can’t see the truth? How dare you belittle the dead like that.

and when will you and your lefty mayor address all the kids that have been shot in Chicago this year? How dare you belittle the dead kids like that? What is wrong with you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah yeah nobody ever dies except from COVID and it's all Trump's fault. :bigwhoop:

I note you give zero chits about the little kids who were gunned down in Chicago other Democrat shitholes over the last few weeks. How dare you belittle the dead, you monster.

Crabcatcher79

He just called his running mate "mean", "nasty", and "whining" on national TV under the guise of saying that's what Trump says about her.

:roflmao:

He's kind of pathetic standing there orating to.....nobody.

He's a few minutes in and starting to stutter.

That’s exactly what the childish bully says about her.

What a disgraceful campaign email. Did they let school kids write this email or are all MAGATS childish bullies with limited vocabularies ?

Crabcatcher79

Yeah yeah nobody ever dies except from COVID and it's all Trump's fault. :bigwhoop:

I note you give zero chits about the little kids who were gunned down in Chicago other Democrat shitholes over the last few weeks. How dare you belittle the dead, you monster.

When did I call those deaths “fake” like you did?

People with brains can be concerned about multiple issues. One doesn’t negate the other.

Trump closed the pandemic response unit and said every state for themselves. He also hasn’t done anything for gun control so he is actually responsible for both issues.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When did I call those deaths “fake” like you did?

Your prison boyfriends are executing children and you haven't said a word about it. I can only take that to mean you don't care. Maybe if you could blame it on Trump you'd give a damn about dead children, eh?

Did you notice that Joe Biden mispronounced his running mate's name numerous times during his nominating speech? :lmao:

What's even funnier is that Tucker Carlson mispronounced it last night on his show and the botshows spent the morning saying how disrespectful and horrible and sexist and racist he was for doing it. Then a couple hours later Old Joe mispronounced it the exact same way. Then he mispronounced it a different way, and finally someone in his earbud must have yelled at him because he finally got it right. :roflmao:

You people sure know how to pick 'em.

Crabcatcher79

Your prison boyfriends are executing children and you haven't said a word about it. I can only take that to mean you don't care. Maybe if you could blame it on Trump you'd give a damn about dead children, eh?

Did you notice that Joe Biden mispronounced his running mate's name numerous times during his nominating speech? :lmao:

What's even funnier is that Tucker Carlson mispronounced it last night on his show and the botshows spent the morning saying how disrespectful and horrible and sexist and racist he was for doing it. Then a couple hours later Old Joe mispronounced it the exact same way. Then he mispronounced it a different way, and finally someone in his earbud must have yelled at him because he finally got it right. :roflmao:

You people sure know how to pick 'em.

Have you heard Trump say Thailand? Or Yosemite?

Stop being a hypocrite.

I never said anything about Chicago because that wasn’t the conversation. Nice deflection. I can only assume you are a Nazi since your last post made no mention of your hatred of Hitler.

God you people are illogical and unable to have an actual conversation.

I thought you might be proTrump and a little bit crazy but I don’t think you were full blown conspiracy theory Covid lunatic.

What have you allowed Trump to do to your brain?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

That's a bold faced LIE ....... but such lies are to be expected from You Sapidus

The Economy was BOOMING From the Trump Tax Cuts ...... until your team demanded we shut down the country to ' stop the spread '

now you want to blame Trump for the Chinese Pangoin Bat Soup Flu Global Economic Crash

go keep lying

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

it is fake ....

Leading Causes of Death
  • Heart disease: 647,457.
  • Cancer: 599,108.
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936.
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201.
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383.
  • Alzheimer's disease: 121,404.
  • Diabetes: 83,564.
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672.

330 Million
5.21 Mil Infected
169k Deaths

1.57 % of the population infected
.051 % of the population has died
.032% infected die

As Of Today ..... https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Last edited:

herb749

it is fake ....

Leading Causes of Death
  • Heart disease: 647,457.
  • Cancer: 599,108.
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936.
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201.
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383.
  • Alzheimer's disease: 121,404.
  • Diabetes: 83,564.
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672.

330 Million
5.21 Mil Infected
169k Deaths

1.57 % of the population infected
.051 % of the population has died
.032% infected die

As Of Today ..... https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

View attachment 150447

You do know people don't die of the 1st 2 anymore. Its all covid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Economy was BOOMING From the Trump Tax Cuts ...... until your team demanded we shut down the country to ' stop the spread '

now you want to blame Trump for the Chinese Pangoin Bat Soup Flu Global Economic Crash

They also want to blame Trump for their domestic terrorists looting and pillaging Democrat run cities. They keep showing riot footage/pics with the caption "Trump's America".

No, bebe, that's your people doing that.

This was the plan all along. Accusations didn't work. Attacks didn't work. Impeachment didn't work. After they tried to destroy America because of the "flu" the economy started bouncing back, so they created these race riots. Now they're like "Put us in power over you and we'll call off the dogs."

And it might work. That would be disappointing but I've learned not to have too much faith in my fellow Americans. And I definitely don't have faith in our government-run election system.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They also want to blame Trump for their domestic terrorists looting and pillaging Democrat run cities. They keep showing riot footage/pics with the caption "Trump's America".

This was the plan all along. Accusations didn't work. Attacks didn't work. Impeachment didn't work. After they tried to destroy America because of the "flu" the economy started bouncing back, so they created these race riots. Now they're like "Put us in power over you and we'll call off the dogs."

And it might work. That would be disappointing but I've learned not to have too much faith in my fellow Americans. And I definitely don't have faith in our government-run election system.

And the mindless progbots like Sappy, MR, Tranny, Hissy ETAL will repeat that over and over.

The childs excuse for doing something wrong.... "IT'S YOUR FAULT I DID IT!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And the mindless progbots like Sappy, MR, Tranny, Hissy ETAL will repeat that over and over.

The gall of that woman standing up there boo hooing about unemployment and blaming Trump, when just a few short months ago (before they created their fake pandemic) unemployment was at record lows directly because of Trump's policies.

I don't know how these people stand themselves.

Crabcatcher79

The gall of that woman standing up there boo hooing about unemployment and blaming Trump, when just a few short months ago (before they created their fake pandemic) unemployment was at record lows directly because of Trump's policies.

I don't know how these people stand themselves.

Wait so Biden and Harris are already in the White House? It seems to me the President is responsible for the things that happen in the country. Trump wanted to Obama to resign after 2 Ebola deaths. Should Trump be held to the same standard?

How can you simultaneously say he was responsible for the low unemployment numbers but not for protests and riots?

Why do you only give him credit for the positives?

Especially since none of his policies contributed to the unemployment numbers. It was merely a continuation fo the years long trend under Obama. Now that Trump has been in office his policies are leading to the rise in unemployment, eviction, soon homelessness and crime.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Especially since none of his policies contributed to the unemployment numbers. It was merely a continuation fo the years long trend under Obama. Now that Trump has been in office his policies are leading to the rise in unemployment, eviction, soon homelessness and crime.
:killingme:killingme:killingme...the same Obama that declared those same numbers impossible to achieve without a magic wand? That Obama?? :killingme:killingme