Joe the Plumber

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, NOBODY cares about Joe the Plumber besides the Lefties?

If he can get a talk show deal out of you all's obsession, I think that's fabulous and god bless America. He did a nice job of taking Alan Colmes apart last night, so who knows what the future holds for him.

B

Benjismom

You know, NOBODY cares about Joe the Plumber besides the Lefties?
If he can get a talk show deal out of you all's obsession, I think that's fabulous and god bless America. He did a nice job of taking Alan Colmes apart last night, so who knows what the future holds for him.

John McCain/Sarah Palin were lefties?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
As if the Republican party doesn't have enough clowns, this dork comes along! :killingme

Oh yeah and Pelsoi, Reid, Dodd, Franks are all upstanding politicians...:killingme

Attachments

• pelosi-clown.jpg
    pelosi-clown.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 42

Bavarian

"Joe the Plumber" is being vilified by the workers friend, the Democract Party. He is representative of all the hard working people in this country. The Democracts used to care about these people, now the Republicans do. The Democract Party is the party of the super rich and the super poor, the middle class are no longer welcome.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

"Joe the Plumber" is being vilified by the workers friend, the Democract Party. He is representative of all the hard working people in this country. The Democracts used to care about these people, now the Republicans do. The Democract Party is the party of the super rich and the super poor, the middle class are no longer welcome.

Wrong.
I pay my taxes.

Xaquin44

He doesn't represent me.

Bavarian

So, people can't ask a candidate a question relating to his plans to buy a plumbing firm, when the candidate came to him?

Freedom of Speech will soon be gone.