Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Didn't Biden deny paternity? dot dot dot

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes, he denied paternity and yes, he was screwing his dead brother's widow.

Yes, he was/is a drug addict. Got kicked out of the military for it.

Yes, he used to pick up strange through Ashley Madison.

Yes, his wife testified in their divorce that he's a shitbag who blew through scads of money on hookers and blow.

Yes, his daddy bought him a super high paying job with OUR tax dollars.

Yes, he's on the brink of being in the schizz for crooked land deals in Romania.

No wonder the Democrats are freaking out and trying desperately to pin this on Trump. Their boy Joe - their 2020 front runner - their two-term Vice-President - not only raised a criminal POS, he covered for him and enabled him WITH OUR MONEY. And that, my friends, is against the law.

Hijinx

If Joe Biden had just left well enough alone and stayed in Delaware and kept his mouth shut, just think of all of the tax money we have spent and the men who have been ruined,and the hard feelings caused because Biden decided to run for President.

You have to ask yourself why are the Democrats trying to keep Joe's campaign alive.
I suppose it's because of all of the clown's they have running--before this farce impeachment started he was the only one who MIGHT be able to beat Trump. Now IMO even he has joined the ranks of being a joke as a candidate.

But some of the Democrats will vote for him.

Hijinx

I sit and wonder WTH is wrong with the people in this country who still claim to be democrats.
We all know that Obama had Trumps campaign wired.
That he sent Billions to Iran
We saw John Kerry go to Paris to conspire with the Viet Cong.
We all know he met with the Iranians and told the Iranians not to deal with Trump because thing would be better after Trump was gone.
94 Senators voted to make this traitor Secretary of State. WTF?
We know of the Hillary server, the Uranium sale, The smashed phones,
We all know of the attempted coup led by high ranking agents of the FBI and the CIA.

And here we have the House of Delegates trying to impeach the President for a perfectly legitimate phone call.

Double Standard my ass. This is treason.

black dog

Free America
Yes, he denied paternity and yes, he was screwing his brothers wife / girlfriend.

Yes, he used to pick up strange through Ashley Madison.

Yes, his wife testified in their divorce that he's a shitbag who blew through scads of money on hookers and blow.

Someone might wanna do DNA with Hunter Biden and Martin Sheen.....