John Kerry...Manchurian Candidate?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...the time; early 1970's, prior to JFK's testimony before the Senate.

The occaision; the "Winter Soldier" meetings wherein Kerry and others of the Vets against the war movement run interviews and press conferences involving some 100 vets who claimed to have participated in war crimes, crimes which were promoted or approved or otherwise condoned by superiors; This is the basis of Kerry's Senate testimony.

Now on FOX, several guys who 'testified' there and then are claiming that Kerry, specifically, Kerry, coached, coerced and orchestrated...false testimony from them. Testimony that formed the basis of his Senate show.

WTF?

Kerry video taped phony combat scenes for his resume.

He claims his service is the primary reason he is better qualified to be our president.

He stands accused by comrades, in sworn statements, of padding his service record.

His has back pedaled on his Cambodia claims and his 'first' purple heart and his combat 'V'.

He has not done a press conference in over a month.

Dan Rather is running around with fake anti W documents. Documents that were, whomever the source was, *cough/kerrycampaign/cough* certainly showed them to ABC and NBC and whom TURNED them down.

Now this?

Twighlight zone?

It starting to sound like Kerry might need to be de-programmed, not elected President.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Personally, I always thought Clinton was the Manchurian Candidate. Now I'm starting to think it's the whole Democratic party.

Everyone scoffs at poor old Joe McCarty. Then come to find out...he was right - there WERE (and still are) a bunch of anti-American Communist freakazoids in government and in the arts. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hell...

...even the real JFK praised McCarthy for helping get some true communists spies out of our government.

It just seems to me that it would be SOP for the DNC to have at least had a conversation as to what Kerry's weaknesses would be in a general campaign BEFORE putting so much support behind him.

Surreal.